Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find a fat OCD chick thats loves to do extreme couponing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    I can't stand the show, but the portion of the episode that I watched had a family on that actually does donate alot to the local charities. Doesn't make them any less over-indulgent, but that atleast couter-balances the selfish aspect a little.
    i just imagine tons of craigslist ads for mustard and mayonnaise sales from these women

Comment

Can't you get those donations written off? If so, how do you establish value for the donations?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        i just imagine tons of craigslist ads for mustard and mayonnaise sales from these women
        lmao
        -Blaine

Comment

I was saying the same thing to my wife as to how huge some of those gals are.

My wife has been getting better organized with her coupons and planning and we are seeing some real savings and have quite a pantry now. She's saving 40 - 70% now. We set some limits for ourselves because I am NOT giving up any garage space for food. Besides, you can't eat all of some of that before its way past its fresh date. Maybe that's the pressure the fatties put on themselves that they are afraid to waste their purchases if they keep them too long so they end up eating more.

Comment

Working...
          X