Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find a fat OCD chick thats loves to do extreme couponing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find a fat OCD chick thats loves to do extreme couponing?

How come all the extreme coupon girls on TLC are fat? I have a business idea to teach non-working bored housewives how to "extreme coupon"!

Can you extreme coupon booze?

Magnum, okla

Comment

My wife does it and is far from fat. She's a personal trainer that has jew blood in her.

Then there is her sister that bitches about being tight but gets stressed out from the amount of work required to plan for and execute the coupons to the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
        Magnum, okla
        lmao!!! i've been there

Comment

Must......resist........

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            How come all the extreme coupon girls on TLC are fat? I have a business idea to teach non-working bored housewives how to "extreme coupon"!

Can you extreme coupon booze?
            Lol. Queer. I'm watching too and I said the same thing
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              How cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                My wife does it and is far from fat. She's a personal trainer that has jew blood in her.

Then there is her sister that bitches about being tight but gets stressed out from the amount of work required to plan for and execute the coupons to the extreme.
                dude it's cool and all to save money but those extreme coupon chics on TLC get on my nerves! I bet your wife doesn't go overboard like they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  How cute!
                  Isn't it? We should start a babysitters club! (random, I know)
                  .....bro....

Comment

Isn't it? We should start a babysitters club! (random, I know)
                    LOL i was watching a Sons of Anarchy rerun. I just flipped it to TLC LMAO!

Comment

haha nice! i'm shocked at the shit they buy but i would like to have 400 bottles of sports drink and a 1,000 rolls of toilet paper

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                        Must......resist........
                        i'm just fishing here! "drops bait"

Comment

haha nice! i'm shocked at the shit they buy but i would like to have 400 bottles of sports drink and a 1,000 rolls of toilet paper
                          Fo-real! I could use 50 bottles of detergent right about now
                          .....bro....

Comment

Makes sense, fat bitches have high food costs. Couponing = value-add.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

dude it's cool and all to save money but those extreme coupon chics on TLC get on my nerves! I bet your wife doesn't go overboard like they do.
                              Probably not. I've never seen the show, but did see one cow with 4 carts of 5lb bags of sugar at Albertson's. Asked my wife wtf the deal was and there was a manufacture's coupon along with a store that made them $.01/bag. So apparently, the beast needed 500 bags of sugar.

Comment

Working...
                              X