eats around 20 & byrant irvin rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eats around 20 & byrant irvin rd

I've been transfered to the hwy project off 20 and bryant irvin rd. So what's good to eat around there. That project will be so much fun. Yay.

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    I've been transfered to the hwy project off 20 and bryant irvin rd. So what's good to eat around there. That project will be so much fun. Yay.
    Rio mambo is on that exit. Higher end Mexican restaurant. Other than that, every chain place you could think of is right in that area
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Palios PIzza is just south on Bryant Irvin Road it's really good. Right next to Starbucks on the left hand side I believe the second shopping strip.

Comment

Drive over to Hulen behind the mall and eat at Potbelly's or Kincaids Hamburgers. Both are in the same strip center and both are good. But can you tell the contractor to get busy on that project. Dang, that area has been under construction since we moved to Fort Worth in 2004 and it did not look much different yesterday when we drove by on our way to Kincaid's.

At BI and 20 there are probably 20 places to eat right around that area. On The Border, MiMi's Cafe, Salt Grass, Fuddruckers, Hooters, Olive Garden, and several other places.

Comment

fucking why?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
            fucking why?
            To be closer to you !!!!!!!!

Comment

are any of the contractors that are working on that project hiring? I have a buddy who was interested in being one of the guys that does the sign thing when truck coming to change it to a stop sign.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                are any of the contractors that are working on that project hiring? I have a buddy who was interested in being one of the guys that does the sign thing when truck coming to change it to a stop sign.
                U serious.

Comment

U serious.
                  ya actually we were driving by and he was like "i want that job." i told him he couldn't handle the pressure, he's been trying ever since to prove me wrong.

Comment

When I lived in that area a few years ago I liked to go over to The Keg and eat for a somewhat better meal, but as mentioned there is a shitload of chain places within a 3 mile radius of that intersection.

Comment

Bonnell's isn't a chain and it's very good. Otherwise every chain you can imagine is over here. Freebirds, Kincaids, Cousins bbq, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Bonnell's isn't a chain and it's very good. Otherwise every chain you can imagine is over here. Freebirds, Kincaids, Cousins bbq, etc...
                        Bonnell's is expensive.

If u like Chinese, Szechuan is very good.

Comment

the sandwich place next to Outback is great. Can't remember name but right behind Black Eyed Pea.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            Bonnell's is expensive.

If u like Chinese, Szechuan is very good.
                            This. Szechuan is the best. Their Hot and Sour soup rocks, and I love their hot tea.

Also, if you like Greek, Pak a Pocket is just off Bryant Irvin too, great pitas and their home made pita chips are awesome.

Comment

Ghengis Grill for mongollian...

They have different type of chicken and beef fish crab etc etc so you can change your meal up every time. Get your meat then veggies then noodles or rice and rock on...

Comment

Working...
                              X