No announcement yet.

eats around 20 & byrant irvin rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the corner of Hulen and Granburrey there is one of the best mom and pop italian shops I have ever ate at. True story....

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

If u like Chinese, Szechuan is very good.
      x3. Great every time I've been.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
        This. Szechuan is the best. Their Hot and Sour soup rocks, and I love their hot tea.

Also, if you like Greek, Pak a Pocket is just off Bryant Irvin too, great pitas and their home made pita chips are awesome.
        I could eat a gallon of the hot and sour soup. I love getting the chili sauce to spice it up.

Comment

Originally posted by abxr1 View Post
          the sandwich place next to Outback is great. Can't remember name but right behind Black Eyed Pea.
          Slotzskis (sp)
          GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
            Slotzskis (sp)
            Schlotzsky's. Pretty good with lots of different things to try like the sourdough bread or the jalapeno/cheese bread. Broccoli and cheese soup, tortilla soup, cookies, pies.

Comment

Originally posted by abxr1 View Post
              the sandwich place next to Outback is great. Can't remember name but right behind Black Eyed Pea.
              Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
              Schlotzsky's. Pretty good with lots of different things to try like the sourdough bread or the jalapeno/cheese bread. Broccoli and cheese soup, tortilla soup, cookies, pies.
              He is not talking about Schlotzsky's, he is talking about Loafin Joes. That place rocks! The 'Ragin Cajun' is the shit! Loafin Joes is next to Fox n Hound and Outback, behind Black Eyed Pea.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                I could eat a gallon of the hot and sour soup. I love getting the chili sauce to spice it up.
                Yup, I eat there for lunch at least once a week. Really havent found anything on their menu that i don't like... but usually get the sesame chicken with steamed rice.

Comment

Well after today I know I won't be going to steak n shake. Really who would believe that the picture are any likeness to the burger you get. Burger size of a dam jr and fries are size for a 5 year old. And another 4 yrs left till that project is done. Its going to look like a mini high five. So many over/under passes.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    Well after today I know I won't be going to steak n shake. Really who would believe that the picture are any likeness to the burger you get. Burger size of a dam jr and fries are size for a 5 year old. And another 4 yrs left till that project is done. Its going to look like a mini high five. So many over/under passes.
                    Kincaids is over rated but at least it's a real sized burger. Five Guys is on the other side of Hulen and kicks their ass. Chapp's has the best ones on Hulen though in my opinion, it's on Oakmont in the complex right after Wal-Mart.

Comment

freebirds

/thread
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I've got five guy burger on my places to eat burger at.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          At the corner of Hulen and Granburrey there is one of the best mom and pop italian shops I have ever ate at. True story....
                          Prima pasta
                          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                            freebirds

/thread
                            I'm boycotting Freebirds until they get breakfast on the menu.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              They have it in college station.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                I had it once at the one in addison as well
                                Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting “Holy shit, what a ride!”

Comment

Working...
                                X