This name looks familiar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This name looks familiar?

This was stuck inside my screendoor the other day. That name looks familiar.
    Last edited by Grimpala; 06-02-2011, 10:50 AM.
    G'Day Mate

Haha!

Comment

It does... Someone refresh my memory..
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        This was stuck inside my screendoor the other day. That name looks familiar.
        Pussy-why did you cover up the number??
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

brakes mothafucka do you know how to use them?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            It does... Someone refresh my memory..
            Dumptruck.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Dumptruck.
              + car wreck=
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Pigtina?

Comment

Probably not the same guy. Dumptruck Albert spelled his last name with an S.

But for anyone that missed the drama on the old board:

Moments later, LeAnn Selkirk, 26, was dead, killed instantly by a jack-knifed dump truck/semi-trailer tandem traveling behind her loaded with dirt and unable to stop in time.
                  The McKinney Police Department investigated the accident and noted faulty evasive action and defective brakes on the dump truck/trailer tandem driven by Alberto Espinosa, of Plano, as key contributors to the accident. The accident report indicated “partially inoperable braking system which contributed to the cause of the accident.”
                  “One brake line was unplugged and there was dirt in the plug – like old dirt showing that it did not come unplugged during the accident, like it had been unplugged for some time prior to the accident.” Wolfe said. “And the other line was severed and frayed and dirty and had been in that condition – I can’t give you an amount of time, but it was a good amount of time. It was definitely not caused by the accident.”

Wolfe also inspected the dump truck. Several of its tires were bald, he said.

Referencing confidential sources coalesced for his own investigation, Fakas said LeAnn Selkirk didn’t properly engage her turn signal.

“She didn’t have her turn signal on at time of stop,” Fakas said. “Maybe she turned one on as she made the turn.”

Fakas, directly quoting Texas traffic law, said a person operating a vehicle and wishing to turn left or right “shall signal continuously for not less than the last 100 feet of movement of the vehicle before the turn.”

The police accident report indicates that at the moment Espinosa swerved left to miss LeAnn Selkirk – both units were southbound on Custer - she turned left into Sonic. Espinosa’s truck jack-knifed and the dump truck fell on top of LeAnn’s vehicle.

The report did not make mention of a failure to signal on the part of LeAnn Selkirk.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    Pussy-why did you cover up the number??
                    Because I don't think it's the same guy, so I didn't want to start shit for someone who was just trying to make a buck.

I do find it funny that there is another name and number if you speak English, and it's not the first number on the card.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                    X