Treadmill in a 2nd floor apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treadmill in a 2nd floor apartment

Do you have a treadmill in a 2nd floor apartment? Have the people below you complained?

Do you have neighbors above you that have a treadmill? Does it bother you?

I have a treadmill and will be moving to an apartment soon. I'd like to be in the 2nd (or 3rd) floor but I'm wondering if using my treadmill will be an issue. Any feedback?
    Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

i have drums in my 2nd floor aprt

Comment

Just walk/run outside?

It's better for you anyways.

Comment

It doesn't matter which floor it's on. The plane will still take off.

Comment

I wish I had a treadmill. It's a hellva lot easier to get atleast walking done while watching tv instead in sitting on my ass.

Comment

My neighbor has one, but I don't care because she's hot and I myself run 8-10 miles a day so it actually puts me to sleep and is very soothing. I'm sure 99.9% of other people (especially fat asses in TX) would complain although..
            sigpic

Comment

They would definitely be able to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by reytx1 View Post
                Just walk/run outside?

It's better for you anyways.
                x2.

running outside is more work anyways, so a lot better for you. I've done over 24 miles this week.
                HD Parts
                paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post
                  Do you have a treadmill in a 2nd floor apartment? Have the people below you complained?

Do you have neighbors above you that have a treadmill? Does it bother you?

I have a treadmill and will be moving to an apartment soon. I'd like to be in the 2nd (or 3rd) floor but I'm wondering if using my treadmill will be an issue. Any feedback?
                  Probably the easiest questions are these: are yo a big fatass, or/ and are you some sack of shit motherfucker like drunk steve banging on his bongos like a chimpanzee?
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I think as long as you are not trying to compete for the 100m or anything you will be alright.
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Doesn't your apartment complex have a gym with a treadmill? Put that thing on Craigslist and don't worry about it.

Comment

Just don't put a plane on it and you will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                        X