Look out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look out

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................THE RAPTOR IS COMING TOMORROW AT 6 (INTRO TO JURASSIC PARK STARTS TO PLAY) and now its stuck in your head your welcome

huh?

Comment

Raptor Jesus?

Comment

Comment

Comment

what?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................THE RAPTOR IS COMING TOMORROW AT 6 (INTRO TO JURASSIC PARK STARTS TO PLAY) and now its stuck in your head your welcome

But I don't know the theme to Jurassic Park....

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    [/B]

But I don't know the theme to Jurassic Park....
                    LIES, I just said the intro not the theme, but they are one in the same, so there for you must know

Comment

Working...
                    X