Overlapping social functions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlapping social functions

As in two or three big events happening on the same day/night. It seems I'll go a week or two with nothing significant happening, and then in one weekend I'll have a wedding, birthday party, and a buddy's band playing all on the same day. Does that happen to anyone else?

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
    As in two or three big events happening on the same day/night. It seems I'll go a week or two with nothing significant happening, and then in one weekend I'll have a wedding, birthday party, and a buddy's band playing all on the same day. Does that happen to anyone else?
    You're just too popular Trey.

Yeah, it happens all the time. I hate those weekends that are so booked it's stressful. It feels like you didn't even have a weekend from all the rushing around and no rest.

Comment

Yeah sometimes, I wish people would spread things out a little so I could just do 1 or 2 a weekend, lol.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        You're just too popular.
        Which is why I can go 2 or 3 weeks with nothing.

Comment

Which is why I can go 2 or 3 weeks with nothing.
          On the 28th Chris, Donnie , Adam(if he's in town) and myself are going to BWW for the fights if you want to join us. It should be interesting to have them all at the same table together. You can join us if you like.

Talking smack - check
          game for a fight - check
          drinking - you know Donnie will be! lol
          all armed to the teeth - check
          sport to see who can piss Donnie off first - check

I'm not sure I want to play referee or not, but it will be a damn good time for laughs.

Comment

And case in point, that's the night of the DFWM cruise. BWW will probably win out because my car is slow, although I think johnc is bring out his TT Cobra and I still havent' seen that thing in person since he put twins on it...

Comment

And case in point, that's the night of the DFWM cruise. BWW will probably win out because my car is slow, although I think johnc is bring out his TT Cobra and I still havent' seen that thing in person since he put twins on it...
              Is that the same night? I need to recheck the dates..

Comment

Yup, same night. lol. Dammit. Hmmm.

Comment

I just refuse to commit to any plans, ever. That way I dont feel bad when I don't show up.

Comment

Yup, same night. lol. Dammit. Hmmm.
                    Welcome to the party.
                    Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    I just refuse to commit to any plans, ever. That way I dont feel bad when I don't show up.
                    I've gotten better at that. I used to commit right away, now I at least check the calendar first.

Comment

On the 28th Chris, Donnie , Adam(if he's in town) and myself are going to BWW for the fights if you want to join us. It should be interesting to have them all at the same table together. You can join us if you like.

Talking smack - check
                      game for a fight - check

I'm not sure I want to play referee or not, but it will be a damn good time for laughs.
                      I might have a wedding to go to that night, so I will have to check on that. Fuck I would rather deal with adam giving me shit than going to a wedding but I don't think I have a choice. I'll find out date tonight. Hey Steve also I have a babysitter for the morning so I will be at the gym tomorrow.

Comment

Welcome to May. Ryan Bingham tonight (or the Saucer for pecker wrecker release night), Longhorn HDs block party, Rahr plant tour, DFWstangs party and a trackday at MSR tomorrow) along with a Mavs game and Rangers-Phillies.

Comment

My friends don't get married.
                          None of my friends play an instrument
                          and Birthday parties, well, it is hard to avoid those!
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Talking smack - check
                            game for a fight - check

There is no question that if I'm there, Donnie will cry.

Comment

Working...
                            X