Top Golf Allen - FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Golf Allen - FREE

Went to too golf in Allen yesterday to transfer my Dallas membership and because the new member system isnt up yet all games are complimentary. I played from 530 to 1030 all on the house. And this one is massively nicer than Dallas.

I was told it will remain free until Monday.

Sweet thanks for the heads up.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

is free for all, or only if you have a membership already?
      -Blaine

Comment

Free for everyone. They couldn't access my member info there yet.

Even better, they're giving out $15 gift cards for there and we got free coors light from the coors light team.

Comment

Well, I'm going tonight with a group for a friends birthday... that would rock if it is still free.

Comment

May be there as well...Maybe not...If I am I'll probably be wearing athletic shorts and a t shirt or something. Should still be free simply because the system isn't up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              May be there as well...Maybe not...If I am I'll probably be wearing athletic shorts and a t shirt or something. Should still be free simply because the system isn't up yet.
              I just got home... it was free, but not really free as in not having to pay any money.

I had never been and had to pay $35 for the membership, but the system was not fully online. So I paid $35, but didn't use any of the $35, it is still remaining on my card.

It was pretty cool, I can't wait to go back in a few weeks.

Comment

Executive Membership for the win. 125 a month, and I play 3 times a week at least and play between 20-40 games. I got tired of paying 50 bucks a night, so for me it made sense. The exec suites are awesome, and so are the free happy hour drinks, and bay priority. The chipping greens, and grass tee box, allow you to work on your real golf game also. Even if you only go 3 times a month, it is worth it. Also, you will be a member at all locations. We will be at the Dallas location on Sunday, pm me if you want to hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  I just got home... it was free, but not really free as in not having to pay any money.

I had never been and had to pay $35 for the membership, but the system was not fully online. So I paid $35, but didn't use any of the $35, it is still remaining on my card.

It was pretty cool, I can't wait to go back in a few weeks.
                  Hmm...they didn't make us do that. They gave us random cards with random names to play with. Same thing with my friends last night.

Oh well my bad! How'd you like it?!

Comment

that place looked really nice. i brought some things over there when it was under construction. is it like a huge golf store with putting greens and drive range or what?

Comment

Top Golf is awesome! We usually go hang with someone who has a membership so we play in the VIP area and it's bitchin'!
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

It was free again last night. Never payed anything and they give out players cards with random names or "tester" on it. I guess they tried charging Friday and several bugs popped up so it's back to completely free. However several sensors were down.

Comment

Working...
                        X