4banger killed another thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    I wonder why I would ever change mine. It's the best EVARZZZ! I seriously think I've had it since I was avatar eligible in Canada.
    I do not recall it ever changing.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Nope, its the one where the dudes head blows up in front of a broadcast.
      oh yeah I liked that avatar, wtf kyle.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        "I wanna be Kyle! You can be Steve!"
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I've tried loading it but in never shows. That avatar was killer.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            I've tried loading it but in never shows. That avatar was killer.
            are you sure it was Kyle, or that it didn't exceed the frame count?

Comment

I fear change.

Comment

are you sure it was Kyle, or that it didn't exceed the frame count?
                He pulled it from Canada when we made the move and set it for me. I saved it and tried to upload it but it won't show. He's changed my avatar for shits and giggles here and there. I think something he did is not letting me upload it again.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Apparently I killed the thread now for abusing my mod privileges.

Comment

"I wanna be Kyle! You can be Steve!"
                    Here is the above guys role playing the rolls of kyle and steve.

Comment

Apparently I killed the thread now for abusing my mod privileges.
                      dont sweat it man.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        Here is the above guys role playing the rolls of kyle and steve.

Not really old school, but I remember that from some time ago! Shit is funny!
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

i read the thread and i dont see what dav is crying about. almost everyone here has some sort of running joke about them, hell even me. these are a few ongoing jokes about members and you dont see them crying about it:

me and that i am a terrorist
                          aaron(big a) is gay
                          denny a pedo
                          jluv is white

and the list goes on and on...

Comment

I wonder why I would ever change mine. It's the best EVARZZZ! I seriously think I've had it since I was avatar eligible in Canada.
                            It's the only avatar I know of on here that DOESN"T need more kowbell

Comment

Working...
                            X