X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4banger killed another thread

great job.

detecting excessive complaints.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Dr Daves thread????

And what do you mean again?? I'm not Steve.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

now now, everyone place nice, 4banger gets another chance to ruin the thread.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lolz

Comment

Better to kill a thread than to give birth to retarded threads.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              Better to kill a thread than to give birth to retarded threads.
              if you guys changed avatars, I'd never know who the hell any of you were.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                now now, everyone place nice, 4banger gets another chance to ruin the thread.
                Haha ill try.
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

I think you've had the same one forever, too.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    I think you've had the same one forever, too.
                    I fear change.

Comment

Comment

For some reason Kyle won't let me put my avatar back. It was from the movie Scanners.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          For some reason Kyle won't let me put my avatar back. It was from the movie Scanners.
                          a scanner darkly?

Comment

a scanner darkly?
                            Nope, its the one where the dudes head blows up in front of a broadcast.

Comment

I fear change.
                              I wonder why I would ever change mine. It's the best EVARZZZ! I seriously think I've had it since I was avatar eligible in Canada.

Comment

Working...
                              X