any good places for hiking??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any good places for hiking??

Looking for some places around Arlington/ Ft Worth area that are good for hiking?? Any that are good to take dogs to??
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

You can ride fat chicks at that new in and out burger, and your dogs can eat the food that breaks loose when they move.

unh! take that!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      You can ride fat chicks at that new in and out burger, and your dogs can eat the food that breaks loose when they move.

unh! take that!

Comment

unh! take that!
        Haha, now that's funny.
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Hiking?? In the DF-dub? No mames guey!! Hahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
            Hiking?? In the DF-dub? No mames guey!! Hahahaha!!!
            Yeah, anywhere in Dfw. Come mierda!!

Comment

Drive south a bit. Soon as the scenery starts going from flat to hilly, you're on the right track. There's really no good hiking places 'round here unless your idea of hiking is to trek around flat land.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Drive south a bit. Soon as the scenery starts going from flat to hilly, you're on the right track. There's really no good hiking places 'round here unless your idea of hiking is to trek around flat land.
                I couldn't have said it better myself.

Sorry man. I guess I'm spoiled by all the mountains and trails here in El Paso. So "hiking" in the immediate DFW is a joke.

Comment

cedar hill state park has some decent trails.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fuck maybe I should be more clearer. I'm talking more of trail hiking or is there no difference??

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Fuck maybe I should be more clearer. I'm talking more of trail hiking or is there no difference??
                      I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

yes, I have an endless supply of ridiculous animated gifs.

Comment

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

yes, I have an endless supply of ridiculous animated gifs.
                        I'm failing in my own thread. It's time for me to step away from the beers.

Comment

I'm failing in my own thread. It's time for me to step away from the beers.
                          oh well, another evening on the board.

Comment

There's all sorts of parks around here with trails. Will you get any gratification out of them? Probably not. As I said earlier, if hiking around boring flat land is your idea of a good time, then stick around here. If not, look somewhere south of Waco. It ain't called Hill Country for no reason.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              There's all sorts of parks around here with trails. Will you get any gratification out of them? Probably not. As I said earlier, if hiking around boring flat land is your idea of a good time, then stick around here. If not, look somewhere south of Waco. It ain't called Hill Country for no reason.
                              Yeah I'm not wanting to go far, local for now. Id like to get used to areas around here as a warm up before I hit up hill country type places.

Comment

Working...
                              X