No announcement yet.

Question about stangs and women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girl encourages my hobby. However I buy her what she wants and I let her quit her job and go to school full time also so it is a win win deal. When I met her she had never been anywhere around offroading at all either so I bought her a KFX700 and told her she could put around next time I went to ride. After her first ride she asked me why the hell she had been missing out her entire life. LOL Hell I went to look at a Galaxie today and she told me it would look real nice black with pink stripes on it. I also managed to become bill free even with her school and my vehicle sickness so that helps also.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

A few gave a shit, those are long gone. I usually date people who like what I do, but only because I MAKE money doing it. SO when it doesn't take real money from my paycheck, then shit works out great. My current girl loves my car stuff, and paid half for my new 89gta that I bought last week and an early birthday present, for vday she bought me a new hvlp paint gun set lol. So she is a keeper lol.
      93gt 331 ys trim, tremmec, 5 lug
      00z28 lq9 6.0, ls6 intake, ported throttle body, custom grind pat g cam.moser 9inch
      05 accord coupe daily
      89 gta lq9 swap in process.
      89 gun metal grey gta 97k original miles in pieces waiting to be crushed cali and salt killer her
      89 White GTA shell all stock and keeping it that. Finally got my white t top gta.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        My girl doesn't give two shits about cars. Thankfully, I have guy friends to talk car stuff with if I want, and I have her for the traditional stuff you'd need a girlfriend for. You know - sex, companionship, dates, support, dishes - shit like that. I fail to see the problem with a GIRL who isn't into all the exact same stuff that you are.

Chicks who are into cars are just fine, but it's definitely not a difference-maker.
        Agreed, I like girls that act like girls, not girls that try to be the "cool" girlfriend.

Comment

It's ok if your girl's not into cars, as long as she doesn't have a problem with YOU being into cars. I swapped out my wheels and did the cobra brake install on my convertible and my gf said she couldn't tell the difference.....lol... then a few days later she was showing me her new toenail polish color... we concluded that things that matter to one person, don't always mean a damn thing to the other! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Agreed, I like girls that act like girls, not girls that try to be the "cool" girlfriend.
            yup yup

my wife doesn't give half a shit about cars/trucks/hot rods/etc...

These days, I make a lot more money off of my hobby than I throw away on it. It keeps me involved, but I've come to realize that I like getting money a LOT more than I like spending it!
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              Have a girls night in... do each others hair and makeup, then while you're painting her toenails, tell her what's really bothering you. If possible, shed a tear. She'll open right up and see the error of her ways.
              ouch -

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                yup yup

my wife doesn't give half a shit about cars/trucks/hot rods/etc...

These days, I make a lot more money off of my hobby than I throw away on it. It keeps me involved, but I've come to realize that I like getting money a LOT more than I like spending it!
                Does she like sports or talk about the rangers and mavericks like it's going out of style? :|

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  Does she like sports or talk about the rangers and mavericks like it's going out of style? :|
                  negatory, our complete lack of interest in sports is something we DO share! LOL
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    negatory, our complete lack of interest in sports is something we DO share! LOL
                    High five! I want to choke wimmenz who do sports talk.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                      Have a girls night in... do each others hair and makeup, then while you're painting her toenails, tell her what's really bothering you. If possible, shed a tear. She'll open right up and see the error of her ways.
                      lmao one day i wanna be like you

back to the subject...i think as long as this hobby isn't taking up so much money you can't afford to pay the things you need to pay i.e. bills or food lol there's no reason to bitch. she doesn't have to like it to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
                        lmao one day i wanna be like you

back to the subject...i think as long as this hobby isn't taking up so much money you can't afford to pay the things you need to pay i.e. bills or food lol there's no reason to bitch. she doesn't have to like it to understand.
                        why are you out of the kitchen and posting???
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

your torta is on the table...quit whining

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
                            your torta is on the table...quit whining
                            good, ill give you what you want later.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                            X