Question about stangs and women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    When she's bitching about your cars just hotdog her. See the NSFW forum for a demonstration.
    yeah i saw that already. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
      yeah i saw that already. lol
      X2..
      Ahahahahhaah....

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I'm pretty sure they're someones wife now.
        did they make the move over here?

Comment

Tell her she can either accept that you like your stang, or that you could work on getting some new poontang.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

It's all about priorities. Does your girl have a point?

I love the hobby. Nothing like banging gears or lining up but when my motor went boom 6 months ago it didn't change the immediate priorities. So, if your credit cards are maxed and your struggling to pay utilities while your car is a money pit...

Get her one. Fastest way would be to get her addicted to the adrenaline rush. Cheaper to teach her

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

Comment

Originally posted by halo/horns View Post
              It's all about priorities. Does your girl have a point?

I love the hobby. Nothing like banging gears or lining up but when my motor went boom 6 months ago it didn't change the immediate priorities. So, if your credit cards are maxed and your struggling to pay utilities while your car is a money pit...

Get her one. Fastest way would be to get her addicted to the adrenaline rush. Cheaper to teach her
              Cheaper way is to let her drive yours once in a blue moon.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Find a new woman.
                ^ This. I wouldn't have the same appreciation for the hobby if I hadn't started out helping my stepdad restore classics.

Comment

My girl loves cars, but she hates when I give them first priority: canceling on her for gtg's, not seeing her to swap exhausts, Fo five six installs, etc.

She loves the dragstrip too. It's a start.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

My girl doesn't give two shits about cars. Thankfully, I have guy friends to talk car stuff with if I want, and I have her for the traditional stuff you'd need a girlfriend for. You know - sex, companionship, dates, support, dishes - shit like that. I fail to see the problem with a GIRL who isn't into all the exact same stuff that you are.

Chicks who are into cars are just fine, but it's definitely not a difference-maker.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      My girl doesn't give two shits about cars. Thankfully, I have guy friends to talk car stuff with if I want, and I have her for the traditional stuff you'd need a girlfriend for. You know - sex, companionship, dates, support, dishes - shit like that. I fail to see the problem with a GIRL who isn't into all the exact same stuff that you are.

Chicks who are into cars are just fine, but it's definitely not a difference-maker.
                      I agree.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

It's not about being into cars, it's about encouraging you to do things you like. If she's bashing your hobby then she's trying to change you, either go buy a minivan now and put your balls in a case over the fireplace or man up and lay down the law or set her on the curb.

Comment

Tell her to shut up and get in the kitchen and make you a sammich!
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I guess i got lucky, my girl was already into cars and bikes.

thankfully she shoves me out the door when I need to go ride mx or anything like that...helps me stay sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              Find a new woman.
                              precisely....if she doesn't love it now...she never will....

Comment

My ex wouldn't ride in my old turbo lx hatch. Key works is "ex".
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X