Question about stangs and women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about stangs and women

I'm jealous of some of you guys and gals who share the same passion about your cars. The girl im with hates both my cars due to the amount of money and time I invest in them. How the hell do you get your ball n chain into the hobby?

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
    I'm jealous of some of you guys and gals who share the same passion about your cars. The girl im with hates both my cars due to the amount of money and time I invest in them. How the hell do you get your ball n chain into the hobby?
    Find a new woman.

Comment

or make more $$ and she can have her own hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Find a new woman.
        Absolutely...we are looking into getting an old stang that we can work on together. When the old man sold his kick ass car..i was more upset about it than he was.

But then again..my first car at 16 was a 65 Mustang fully restored. I fell in love with that car and I have never liked another vehicle as much.
        sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

I beat mine til she was ok with it

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            I beat mine til she was ok with it
            qft. /thread

Comment

Tell her to fuck off, its your money...Deal with it or move on, is what ill tell her...

Comment

Find a woman that does, until then, enjoy the time alone. My girl has a 76 Maverick, 77 beetle , 88lx. She loves them all, She tolerates my 91. lol. She has more rides than me.

Comment

Bitches come and go.. I've had several that thought they were neat, a couple that were really into cars and encouraged it, but none tell me it's stupid and I'm wasting money, I'd drag that bitch to the curb.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

When she's bitching about your cars just hotdog her. See the NSFW forum for a demonstration.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      Bitches come and go.. I've had several that thought they were neat, a couple that were really into cars and encouraged it, but none tell me it's stupid and I'm wasting money, I'd drag that bitch to the curb.
                      lol. i guess its a luck of the draw thing. there isnt exactly a good place for meeting gearhead chicks. dfwm dating forum lol.

shit i'd love a chick who had a faster car than me.

Comment

If it bothers you so much and this is your gf and not your wife......you don't have to be a rocket surgeon to figure that one out.
                        .....bro....

Comment

lol. i guess its a luck of the draw thing. there isnt exactly a good place for meeting gearhead chicks. dfwm dating forum lol.

shit i'd love a chick who had a faster car than me.
                          I've dated a few girls on this very board, they're out there. But I wouldn't recommend that, lol.... it's a grab bag man, if you're young just slay that vagina until something comes up. If I spent half as much time giving a shit about girls as I did working on cars I probably would have been a lot happier.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            I've met a few girls on this very board, they're out there.
                            pics? jk

Comment

pics? jk
                              I'm pretty sure they're someones wife now.

Comment

Working...
                              X