Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here is from another state/Country, As in you moved to TX and currently live here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Because you suck goat dicks?
    Bravo!
    Ded

Comment

Moved from Mexico to Texas in 92'
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

This is my second go around here, and I'm here to stay.

I was here in 92-93 for my soph. / junior year, but it didn't go so well. Dad was broke because he was still sending cash to my mom and my brothers mom, so I got to work at alberstons so I could use the employee discount (the back door) for groceries. Then we had our house broken into, and I got carjacked at a church on Sunday. That was enough to get me to leave.

I went back up north, joined the Corps out of highschool. Instead of staying in SoCal with my friends when I got out, I went back to CLE for more doom and gloom. Finally had enough of all things shitty up north, and came back Aug. 09. Unless I hit the lotto and can buy a small tropical island, I'm going to be here for a long time. Should have moved back here a long time ago.

Comment

I moved here from California in 2000. I have no immediate plans to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Do you really want to look back on life and say "well, at least we lives practically!"

Us moving is a massive leap of faith but I'd rather risk and potentially fail than live according to the status quo.
            She won't be moving to Cali because I have no interest in living there. It's a great place to visit but there are better places to live.

Unless we hit a big lotto jackpot, then I will probably have a house out there for certain times of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              So, how are you classified if you come from the south and stay?
              Nothing, southerners are welcome, just the damned yankees and their creepy yankee accents.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              I'm glad you're in the minority.
              Nothing wrong with a damned yankee, hell my dad is one. He moved from Kansas back in the 60's.

Comment

I was born in West Los Angeles, raised all over southern California. I lived in neighborhoods that rap stars tried to claim to be from but I never saw any of their them there. lol. I moved here shortly after the King riots been here ever since. My Dad's side of the family is from here (Paris/Mineral Wells). It took me over a year to adjust moving to DFW. When I first moved here, I couldn't sleep because I was so used to falling asleep to gunshots and helicopters flying low over the neighborhoods. When it was quiet outside, it was because something was about to go down real close by and it was time to get down. lol.

The only things I miss from back home are Huntington Beach, cruising PCH and real mexican food.

Comment

I moved here from Mexico but I am Canadian.
                  I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Texas has that you know.
                    It's not the same.
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                    George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X