No announcement yet.

Any plans for the apocolypse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a synagogue right by the house, I heard they've ordered an entire truck load of Sam Adams (certified Kosher) for the party.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      Rumor is between 7:30 and 9 am. Better enjoy a nice breakfast...
      Is that Central? Mountain? Eastern? Fuck...I got shit to do...I need to know more details. Is he coming to DFW first?
      Originally posted by grove rat
      shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by V8tt View Post
        Is that Central? Mountain? Eastern? Fuck...I got shit to do...I need to know more details. Is he coming to DFW first?
        I'm guessing it follows the sunrise.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          I'm guessing it follows the sunrise.
          So we'll have some warning when the people in England are WTF PWNED
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Shit, now its 6pm

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              So we'll have some warning when the people in England are WTF PWNED
              Yep, and before that even with the Aussies start dropping dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Supposed to happen this saturday, according to the biboard on the highways.

I'm thinking about a titty bar GTG Friday night for legs-n-eggs, then grab a lawn chair and a beer, sit back and watch the rapture.

Any takers?
                Hells yeah! Too bad there aren't any midget strippers in town. That would be one hella-way to go
                Originally posted by Vertnut
                I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                  Hells yeah! Too bad there aren't any midget strippers in town. That would be one hella-way to go
                  That depends on how you define midget. There is a 4 foot tall stripper (in heels) that constantly makes the rounds in Fort Worth. Last I heard she was at Texas Cabaret. It was a little weird sitting down to dinner one night though and she was also my waitress (at a regular place, not a strip club). She couldn't even see over the counter but somehow she was taking orders and bringing out food.

Comment

I'm fucking tired of these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      That depends on how you define midget. There is a 4 foot tall stripper (in heels) that constantly makes the rounds in Fort Worth. Last I heard she was at Texas Cabaret. It was a little weird sitting down to dinner one night though and she was also my waitress (at a regular place, not a strip club). She couldn't even see over the counter but somehow she was taking orders and bringing out food.
                      Close enough!
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        I'm fucking tired of these threads.
                        You won't have to worry about it after Saturday.

Comment

Oh crap... My vacation begins on the 21st. Damn it. Wasted all that money.. plane tickets.. hotels... etc.
                          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Working...
                          X