Any plans for the apocolypse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any plans for the apocolypse?

Supposed to happen this saturday, according to the biboard on the highways.

I'm thinking about a titty bar GTG Friday night for legs-n-eggs, then grab a lawn chair and a beer, sit back and watch the rapture.

Any takers?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

I will be doing the same this saturday!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

At colonial drinking beer and checking out the biatches...

Comment

lol sounds good to me!

Comment

Do you know around what time the reaping begins? I really want to enjoy a nice dinner before but if it's going to happen before 7-8 I'll splurge on lunch instead.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Do you know around what time the reaping begins? I really want to enjoy a nice dinner before but if it's going to happen before 7-8 I'll splurge on lunch instead.
            Rumor is between 7:30 and 9 am. Better enjoy a nice breakfast...
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm leaving for Austin tomorrow, rented a lakehouse with some friends for the weekend to just chill-out and play around in the water. Whatever happens, happens! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Rumor is between 7:30 and 9 am. Better enjoy a nice breakfast...
                Well that sucks, it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Where you headed for legs and eggs?

Comment

Buying (3) Glock 23's at a stupid discounted price, then probably reselling them so I get one basically for free.

But if it really happens at 7 to 9 am...I am screwed...I dont get out of bed till 11.

Comment

I'm going to chill. Probably watch NASCAR like I do every Saturday.

Comment

heading to the bank for a loan...

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                        I'm leaving for Austin tomorrow, rented a lakehouse with some friends for the weekend to just chill-out and play around in the water. Whatever happens, happens! LOL
                        Are you going to keep the cool attitude about your man loving weekend on May 22?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          Well that sucks, it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Where you headed for legs and eggs?
                          I'm really lazy, so I'm likely to be in bed instead of doing anything. I've got a full day of racecar work to do at the shop, kinda gambling on nothing happening...

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                            Are you going to keep the cool attitude about your man loving weekend on May 22?

wat

Comment

I will be golfing.
                              I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Working...
                              X