The "In" crowd..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "In" crowd..

Can we get over this please? There is no "In" crowd but there are a bunch of people that hang out somewhat regularly.. There is no exclusivity, otherwise fuckers like Talisman wouldn't be there. If you want to be "in" then just show up to a damn G2G.

Let the whining begin.

Comment

Fuck yo "in" crowd!

Comment

No in crowd, no care.

Comment

That's a big picture.

It's true though. I've never seen any one "kicked out" of the group unless they were stealing from members or being complete asshats. (You don't see that word a lot any more...) All you have to do is show up, say hi, and watch a live action DFWM movie play out in front of you.

Comment

I prefer The IT Crowd.

Comment

I am the In crowd.

Comment

The only "in" crowd I know if is the crowd that shows up to the ELVIS gang bang parties and getting "in"to his butthole. Now, I haven't been to one of these, nor do I have the desire to attend, but several "prominent" members of this board have joined that crowd more than a few times from what I have heard.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

No kidding. Bunch of fucking complainers. Quit being a sniveling bitch, and come out.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

pick me, pick me, pick me. Can I be in your "In" crowd please?
                    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

What about, "Eric's Homosexual Intervention"? Is that where the "IN" crowd hangs out?

Comment

all i know is that i'm in the "in" crowd...and i'm popular, damn it! i'm pretty much the coolest person i know! ...and sean texts me about ball tapping, so that proves it, right there!!! lol

Comment

Comment

In.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                              What about, "Eric's Homosexual Intervention"? Is that where the "IN" crowd hangs out?
                              There, and RyanB's fifth DWI hearing. This week it's going to "Brent needs to raise $20,000, so his ass is open for bidding".
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X