No announcement yet.

Anyone taking vitamins? What kind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some shit from GNC. Smells like ass and taste like it too. Before that, I would taking a handful of pills (B complex, 1000mg C, 400mg E, Flaxseed, Vit A)

I can tell a difference mainly in energy. Its not like speed but a constant little boost of energy versus not being on it.

Comment

Multivitimin oj and coffee in the morning

Comment

I take the Men's One A Day Pro Edge. They are the shizz!

Comment

I take them off the shelves of my shop.
          An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

If they make you too jittery, switch to the GNC Mega MenĀ® 50 Plus!

I may swing by GNC on the way home, I have not taken any vitamins in a long-ass time. Use to take Centrum, years ago. Prolly need the
            GNC Mega MenĀ® Extreme Athlete, since I work out so much and all.

Comment

B12, super b complex and might add a prenatal or biotin into the mix. I notice a little difference with them, but I haven't taken those long enough to really notice any effects. I wish I could find something that makes me feel energetic, but it's a lost cause.

Comment

GNC Ultra Mega. http://tinyurl.com/3vbohks

It's the 75mg B complex version. Night and day difference. Taken it for years as an avid cyclist. Great natural energy boost. Used to work till 11pm. If I stopped taking it, 3 days later I'd be noticeably sleepy driving home.

Comment

Working...
                X