Anyone taking vitamins? What kind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone taking vitamins? What kind?

Just curious if you feel a difference when taking them. I have been feeling run down (I am sure old age has something to do with it) lately. I visited my brother in Alabama over the weekend and he gave me a pack of vitamins from GNC called Mega men sport.

Here are a couple of things I experienced on this stuff. I was speeding my ass off at first. I am not talking the caffeine jittery stuff. But I was wound up tight. We drank all day because it was raining (fishing trip). Ok we drank every day and I did not have one hangover. ( I usually do) Now when mixed with alcohol, I slept ok. Since I don't drink during the week, it is very hard to sleep. But I what little I sleep, I wake up feeling fine.

I have started just taking half the daily allowances to help with the sleep thing. Plus it saves money. But so far I don't sleep much. I nick named them the "Meth" pack. Has anyone tried this stuff?

i just started Centrum Silver. Theyre chewable cause im old n shit
    .....bro....

Comment

Mega men don't take 1/2 the pack

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        i just started Centrum Silver. Theyre chewable cause im old n shit
        Now that is just funny.

Comment

It was probably vit B. I take about 8 supplements & a multi vitamin nightly. But then again, I have alot of health problems. I definitely DO notice a difference.

Comment

A MultiVitamin, Fish Oil, Ephedra pill along with a can of V8 in the morning. Never have issues getting going in the morning.

That Ephedra pill is a hell of a hangover killer too. A long with some coffee.. ZoomZoom
            Last edited by 94form2000z; 05-18-2011, 09:40 PM.

Comment

One-a-day Men's Health, I can really tell a difference if I forget to take them. Alzheimer's is a bish!
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

1000mg Vitamin C and 2 Centrums every day.

Comment

Orange triad

Comment

1000MG Vitamin C, and thats about it....

Comment

Some vitamin C.. Chewable FTMFW
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                        Orange triad
                        /thread
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          One-a-day Men's Health, I can really tell a difference if I forget to take them.
                          This.

Comment

http://procapslabs.com/Products/deta...-+Complete+Men+

Been taking these for the past few years. Kind of pricey, but I think they do well. Actually, most people that take vitamins are the same people that generally eat healthy and watch their diet and exercise.
                            sigpic
                            Old Fords Rule

Comment

I take One a Day Men's Pro Edge, Omega-3 fish oil, and a combo calcium, zinc, magnesium supplement every day.
                              01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Working...
                              X