Any cheap travel deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any cheap travel deals?

I'm looking to be in Cancun from 7/2 to 7/9. I'll buy a case of beer for anyone that can find a roundtrip fare from DFW or DAL to CUN under $250.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Best I found was $502..
    I suck

Comment

Good luck, Airtran is $450 round trip. Unless you can find someone chartering Aeromexico as part of a package deal with a resort I don't think you'll do much better. Spirit does sales all the time though, they might have something soon if you trust them.

Comment

FunJet Hot Deals has some packages starting at $250 (including hotel)... your issue is gonne be your dates. July 4th is a popular vacation week and the prices will be higher.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Good luck, Airtran is $450 round trip. Unless you can find someone chartering Aeromexico as part of a package deal with a resort I don't think you'll do much better. Spirit does sales all the time though, they might have something soon if you trust them.
          Their most recent coupon code is 50OFF but I have no idea if it will work on those dates.

Comment

Take pictures of the headless bodies while you are down there.

Comment

I went over the 4th in 08 and it wasn't anymore money than a week later. The only way you are going to come out is to look at doing a inclusive package. We are skipping on a flying vacation this year due to ticket prices.

I sure wish fuel would fall and the EURO would bomb.

Comment

Working...
              X