Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard is it to get a bonded title and what do I need to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard is it to get a bonded title and what do I need to do?

I am looking at a project truck and there isn't a title to it. I am planning on running the VIN with the local PD, but don't know what the process is like for getting a bonded title or how long it takes.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Blayne

Welcome, Blayne.

First and foremost, post your wife/gf's tits or GTFO.

In the time it took you to register, and type this post.. you could have already had an answer.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Click the first link from TxDMV.

Comment

The applicant needs to provide a copy of the letter from the state setting bond, copy of the completed statement of fact sheet and evidence of ownership – proper bill of sale or original title with no lien.

Rate is $15.00 per thousand with $100.00 minimum.

/\

That's how I issue bonds for lost titles anyhow.....
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

lol... I was on the old site but decided to go with another name this time around.

My ex-wifes pics are probably over there!

Thanks for the info!!!

Comment

All for nothing...

Turns out the guy selling it doesn't own the storage facility. They haven't sent the 2 certified letters to the owner, and they want to sell it as "parts".

I am running away from this one as quickly as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by LonestarLocks View Post
            lol... I was on the old site but decided to go with another name this time around.

My ex-wifes pics are probably over there!

Thanks for the info!!!
            New name new titties!
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by LonestarLocks View Post
              All for nothing...

Turns out the guy selling it doesn't own the storage facility. They haven't sent the 2 certified letters to the owner, and they want to sell it as "parts".

I am running away from this one as quickly as possible!
              You should run face first into a group of people that give a shit.

Comment

Working...
              X