New washer and dryers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New washer and dryers

Well let me first start off by saying I have been through 2 sets of brand new washer and dryers. One was an Admiral, this latest one is a Whirlpool.

When I select warm wash the tub is cool water. This has now happened on both brands.

If I select HOT then of course hot water comes out. Admiral sent a tech out that replaced the switch and sensors, still did it. I returned it.

Now tested the whirlpool earlier and it's doing the same thing. I call whirlpool and the guy said because of the new energy thing that this is normal.

Ok, why have Cold, Cool, Warm, and Hot settings?

If I want cool I will select cool. Does anyone know if this is normal on these brand new units? Btw this is a standard top loader, no high efficiency model.

If it's normal then time to find a used set.

Damn, are you a woman? You seem like high maintenance, and must take your laundry seriously!

Comment

What are you washing with warm water anyways? I always thought colors = cold and whites = hot.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        Damn, are you a woman? You seem like high maintenance, and must take your laundry seriously!
        Kind of what I was thinking.

Comment

I wash almost everything in cold.. just use a cold water detergent.

Comment

I wash everything in warm........wait, I have someone that does this for me. I just wear it and throw it on the floor when I think it need to be cleaned.
            I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
              I wash everything in warm........wait, I have someone that does this for me. I just wear it and throw it on the floor when I think it need to be cleaned.
              x2 LOL
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

It seems like you're causing yourself a lot of aggravation for something that is pretty unimportant...

Is there a need for the water to be warm rather than cool or hot? Is there a specific temperature range you're shooting for? lol

Are you tired of your mini skirts getting shrunk?

Comment

Cold water all the time.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
                    By that statement, I am willing to bet you do your own laundry. lol
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      It seems like you're causing yourself a lot of aggravation for something that is pretty unimportant...

Is there a need for the water to be warm rather than cool or hot? Is there a specific temperature range you're shooting for? lol

Are you tired of your mini skirts getting shrunk?
                      Ok let's see here, think about this for a second, you pay for something that has settings right? You are used to things working correctly, everybody I have talked to with their older ones the water comes out warm.

And yes I wash in warm water, never cool, cold or hot.

Comment

Ok, did my own research and that's how it is now, oh well.

No i'm not a laundry freak, just like to make sure something works correctly for what I pay for.

Comment

and bitch about traffic.
                          or the hold time with AT&T.
                          or left lane campers.
                          or birds.

or..........

Comment

And I'm the only one that bitches and or complains on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                              And I'm the only one that bitches and or complains on this board?
                              EVERYONE bitches and complains here!

Half of the shit on this board is bitching and complaining about someone else's bitching and complaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X