Fish Finder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Finder?

Looking to purchase a fish finder price range of $100 - $200 any suggestions?

I've got a hummingbird on my boat (don't remember the model # but I believe it was around $200 when I looked it up), only use it for a depth gauge. It came with the boat, otherwise I'd have just installed a depth gauge and been done with it. I've watched it from time to time to see what it picks up and have seen fish, but I don't fish so not sure if they were there or not LOL.

Sorry for interrupting your post, you may continue as you were.

Comment

go to cabelas sometimes they have some badass deals in their bargain cave I picked up a lowrance elite5 in color for $190

Comment

Whats up night shift, lol!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

get this instead

Pro anglers trust HydroWave Technology so they can catch more fish! We're sure you will love it, too, for both weekend fishing and tournament fishing.
          95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

You might get on Texas Fishing Forum they always have people selling stuff on there,you might find a good used one.

Comment

My nose, at a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Hell-Bent SS View Post
                You might get on Texas Fishing Forum they always have people selling stuff on there,you might find a good used one.
                O man thanks! What a bad ass forum for local fishing.

Comment

slow03gt?
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I got mine off TFF

Comment

Originally posted by DFWminis View Post
                      O man thanks! What a bad ass forum for local fishing.
                      Your more than welcome.There is alot of good info on there,so make sure to sign up because you can see alot more stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        My nose, at a club.
                        I knew this joke was somewhere, I just had to look for it.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                        X