Ftp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftp!

Anyone know of a good laywer in the Mansfield area? I have a CDL and I will be fighting this bs ticket.

Slow down. ;D

Comment

Details, or I have nothing to rip you on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        Slow down. ;D
        Copper claims I ran a red light when it was fucking GREEN! The left turn lane was red though. To bad I was not turning left.

Comment

How are you going to fight that when it is your word against his? Was his vehicle equipped with a camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            How are you going to fight that when it is your word against his? Was his vehicle equipped with a camera?
            That's a good question and I have no clue if it was equipped with a camera or not.

Since I have a CDL it's going to cost me a shit ton either way.

Comment

As far as I know, MPD has cameras. But, keep in mind if his squad wasnt facing the light, you wont see anything.

Comment

As far as I know, MPD has cameras. But, keep in mind if his squad wasnt facing the light, you wont see anything.
                It was a brand new charger, I have no clue where he was.

Comment

Or on his back bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    Or on his back bumper
                    Haha. He was hauling ass to catch up that's for sure! His closing rate was so impressive that I figured he had a call he needed to get to asafp!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                      It was a brand new charger, I have no clue where he was.
                      OK, then definately has a cam. Everyone in my department, along with the surrounding dept. have cameras. WHen it comes to court time, it will be VERY difficult to win if it is your word vs his. Dont be offended, but is there more to the story?? If I pull you over, its cause I have no doubt in what you did. Especially red lights.

Comment

I wouldnt recommend wasting ur cash on a lawyer... Those weazels will tell you they got this, np. THen youlll go in and he'll ask you to plea guilty for a lower charge. My .02s

Comment

Ya, bro. I don't see you getting out of that without something in your favor.

Comment

Next time you will know not to stop...
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

OK, then definately has a cam. Everyone in my department, along with the surrounding dept. have cameras. WHen it comes to court time, it will be VERY difficult to win if it is your word vs his. Dont be offended, but is there more to the story?? If I pull you over, its cause I have no doubt in what you did. Especially red lights.
                              Lol. Thanks for the advice guys, I have to laugh at the "more to the story" stuff. I am 100% positive that the light was green and the left turn lane was red. I did not turn, I proceeded straight.

Fwiw, this is the first ticket I've received in almost ten years!

Comment

Working...
                              X