Phuk Yu Lottery players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuk Yu Lottery players

You get to the check out counter at the gas station and pay $50 (more like piss it down the drain) playing all different types of games, getting scratch offs, getting quick picks, etc taking up 10 fucking mins while a line of 11 of us stand behind you who just quickly want to pay for our Icee and get the fuck outta there. FUCK! I need to go take my pills now.

Holy shit those people piss me off! And for some reason they think it's cool to scratch em off right there at the counter while you wait to pay for your beer!
    .223 > 911

Comment

no one ever wins that powerball shit atleast no one i know wins! just a waste of money

Comment

I usually speak up if there is a dickhead like that at the counter.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
          he was a nigger and his massive bottom lip prevented him from speaking back to me in a coherent manner

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
            I always do. Couple weeks ago there was a lady buying scratch offs and got a winning one. As she was looking at the rack trying to pick out the next one I told her to "get the fuck out of the way you had your one transaction". The guy behind me busted out laughing and so did the checkout guy. My wife says I am an asshole but damn it's fun!

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
              I always do. Couple weeks ago there was a lady buying scratch offs and got a winning one. As she was looking at the rack trying to pick out the next one I told her to "get the fuck out of the way you had your one transaction". The guy behind me busted out laughing and so did the checkout guy. My wife says I am an asshole but damn it's fun!
              Ok I would be one of the one's laughing, that's awesome.

Fuck them, same goes for any other inconsiderate jack ass.

Comment

I feel your pain!!!!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

That's the crackers 401K dude, he's working hard for his retirement.

Comment

This is one of the many reasons I just pay at the pump.

Comment

Yeah they rank right up there with people buying money orders
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Just remember that most of the people buying those scratch offs are paying for them with the welfare money they got from our taxes we pay in from working. Look at it this way.......at least we are getting the money back in the pot. It tickles me to see them blow $ 20 and walk out in their flip flops while staring at a $ 300 cell phone and showing $ 500 worth of tatoos on their sloppy assed bodies. Then they get in a car with expired tags and sticker and drive to Walmart without any auto insurance. Usually there are two or three rug rats peering out of the windows trying to see between all the boogers smeared on the glass. Ain't America wonderful ?

Comment

I have nothing against buying lottery tickets, but who in their right mind would spend $50 on them. I might spend $20 a year on lottery tickets.

Comment

I'm jealous of the availability of Icee's in your area, Kevin. Fuck you again, PA.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                              Just remember that most of the people buying those scratch offs are paying for them with the welfare money they got from our taxes we pay in from working. Look at it this way.......at least we are getting the money back in the pot. It tickles me to see them blow $ 20 and walk out in their flip flops while staring at a $ 300 cell phone and showing $ 500 worth of tatoos on their sloppy assed bodies. Then they get in a car with expired tags and sticker and drive to Walmart without any auto insurance. Usually there are two or three rug rats peering out of the windows trying to see between all the boogers smeared on the glass. Ain't America wonderful ?
                              LOL You sure you didn't leave anything out?
                              2 Chronicles 7:14
                              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
                              X