carfax request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carfax request

not sure if anyone can since it's not unlimited anymore but i would appreciate it.

it's a motorcycle, vin# SMTD00NS97J283676

thanks in advance,
    mo
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Wharz pymnt?
    G'Day Mate

Comment

it is a piece
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

4 accident reports. Is that even possible with a bike?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          4 accident reports. Is that even possible with a bike?
          U being for real?
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked: No fleet, rental and/or lease use record No taxi use record No police use record No government use record No livery use record No driver education record
            You're good man, it wasn't a taxi cab. Personally I'd be a little worried though since it was in New Orleans during Katrina.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked: No fleet, rental and/or lease use record No taxi use record No police use record No government use record No livery use record No driver education record
              You're good man, it wasn't a taxi cab. Personally I'd be a little worried though since it was in New Orleans during Katrina.
              awesome, thank you sir. i was about to pay for this autocheck thing since carfax wasnt telling me anything.

yea, i'm going to ask him about the katrina thing.

the bike is a triumph daytona 675. single owner, guy moved to houston left bike at his parents in houston. low miles, tasteful mods.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                awesome, thank you sir. i was about to pay for this autocheck thing since carfax wasnt telling me anything.

yea, i'm going to ask him about the katrina thing.

the bike is a triumph daytona 675. single owner, guy moved to houston left bike at his parents in houston. low miles, tasteful mods.
                It's clean on Autocheck, I don't have Carfax. You have to watch out on bikes though, if they had an accident and didn't file a claim with insurance it won't show up. It's not like a car though, you can pull body panels and inspect for any repair work and aftermarket parts are pretty obvious.

Being a Triumph if it doesn't knock, the gauges all work and it rides okay you are probably fine. Even if it did sit under water for a week the damage would have shown up by now.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  It's clean on Autocheck, I don't have Carfax. You have to watch out on bikes though, if they had an accident and didn't file a claim with insurance it won't show up. It's not like a car though, you can pull body panels and inspect for any repair work and aftermarket parts are pretty obvious.

Being a Triumph if it doesn't knock, the gauges all work and it rides okay you are probably fine. Even if it did sit under water for a week the damage would have shown up by now.
                  ya, i plan on checking it over pretty throughly. the guy seemed meticulous. even has extra amsoil and pitbull stands for me along with all the stock parts.

remind me you buy you a beer!
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                  X