San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio

Im moving to S.A for school here in a few months, I went about a week ago but had no luck finding a nice place in a decent area. If any one know S.A Im looking for a Place like Carrollton/Addison area, not to close to downtown but not to far. Thanks in advanced!

You want to look at the North Central, North East, or North West parts of town. What ever you do stay outside of loop 410 and it's even better if you stay outside 1604.

Comment

are u looking for a house or apartment?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

i like the amount of booty in this thread!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i still heart vida!

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
            You want to look at the North Central, North East, or North West parts of town. What ever you do stay outside of loop 410 and it's even better if you stay outside 1604.
            True, but commuting time will be very bad.

Comment

my cousin lives in Shavano Park, its a nice area with the freeway not to far away

Originally posted by DOHCTR
              You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Just a aparment school is downtown but I hate the idea of staying downtown, Il come back after 4 years (or atleast I hope I do)

Comment

Originally posted by lonestarstang00 View Post
                  Just a aparment school is downtown but I hate the idea of staying downtown, Il come back after 4 years (or atleast I hope I do)
                  Look around 1604 and 35 area. Even with rush hour traffic you can be downtown in less than 25 minutes. With light traffic 15 minutes. The cities will be Universal City, Selma, Schertz.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                    Look around 1604 and 35 area. Even with rush hour traffic you can be downtown in less than 25 minutes.
                    Bullshit, with traffic that can be an easy 45 minutes, plus figuring in parking on a daily basis, I wouldn't live that far. JMHO.

Comment

Alamo heights ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        Alamo heights ftw.
                        +1
                        sigpic
                        1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
                        1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

Theirs nothing available right now for Alamo Heights, I will look again though.

Comment

Originally posted by lonestarstang00 View Post
                            Theirs nothing available right now for Alamo Heights, I will look again though.
                            You don't want to live in that over priced shithole. The newest apartments are 30 years old there and all you're paying for is a zip code.

Comment

There are some nice apartments off 281/1604 on Redland. New stuff, sort of pricey, but it's a good area.

Comment

Working...
                              X