No announcement yet.

Any Hyundai new car salesmen here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying ANY new car is stupid IMO unless you like pissing money away.

Comment

Originally posted by leah View Post
      that would be a raping like i've never had before...
      lmao!!!!

I agree with the others, the stereotype of Hyundai's is uncalled for now a days. I'd love to pick up the Genesis Sedan with the 5.0 V8 but probably couldn't afford it right now

Comment

Is their suspension/handling still funny? I remember getting rentals and going down the highway. You could make the body rotate left to right while the wheels were still straight.

It was really pronounced, not what I'm accustomed to in my cheaper vehicles.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I really dig the Kia Optima. Great styling, very affordable. I know 2 people with 2011 Optimas and they said they are the best cars they have ever owned. One of the two has always driven Mercedes and BMW. He said for $24k with every option including heated steering wheel..you cant beat it.

Comment

Seriously. Talk to Richard. And *rolleyes at the rediculous stereotypes
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              I really dig the Kia Optima. Great styling, very affordable. I know 2 people with 2011 Optimas and they said they are the best cars they have ever owned. One of the two has always driven Mercedes and BMW. He said for $24k with every option including heated steering wheel..you cant beat it.
              Have you driven the turbo model?

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                Have you driven the turbo model?
                I havent... I have driven the regular but not the turbo. Very smooth ride. I was very surprised with Kia. The quality was much higher than any other Kia/Hyudai I have ridden in.

If I was going to buy a new car in that price range, Id probably buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  I havent... I have driven the regular but not the turbo. Very smooth ride. I was very surprised with Kia. The quality was much higher than any other Kia/Hyudai I have ridden in.

If I was going to buy a new car in that price range, Id probably buy it.
                  Yeah I haven't driven either one but the interior/exterior is beautiful for the price.

It would just feel weird driving something like that with no family.

I have only seen maybe 2-3 on the road though, people need to get over this Kia and Hyundai shit, luckily they are doing good on sales overall though.

Comment

i really like the genesis coupe but for the gas mileage they get, might as well get a camaro/mustang

Comment

I hate Van Hyundai solely for the gayest ass commercials on the face of the planet. "be part of the IN crowd." WTF? Has anyone else seen these awful commercials?

"Did you know the average Hyundai owner makes $75k/yr?" "Did you know the average Genesis owner makes $150k?" They it shows a hot chick getting out of a Hyundai with some gay dude smiling.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        I hate Van Hyundai solely for the gayest ass commercials on the face of the planet. "be part of the IN crowd." WTF? Has anyone else seen these awful commercials?

"Did you know the average Hyundai owner makes $75k/yr?" "Did you know the average Genesis owner makes $150k?" They it shows a hot chick getting out of a Hyundai with some gay dude smiling.
                        The Allen Samuels ones are just as bad. It's two chicks meeting for lunch but one of them had to leave as soon as the other showed up to head to the dealership. Stupid concept but the part that pisses me off is that it looks like they filmed it with a VHS camcorder. My cell phone records in better quality than their commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          The Allen Samuels ones are just as bad. It's two chicks meeting for lunch but one of them had to leave as soon as the other showed up to head to the dealership. Stupid concept but the part that pisses me off is that it looks like they filmed it with a VHS camcorder. My cell phone records in better quality than their commercial.
                          Yep, those are the ones. Worst camera/resolution quality possible and ridiculous and arrogant storylines.
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

Working...
                          X