Any Hyundai new car salesmen here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Hyundai new car salesmen here

Looking at a cheap replacement to the Mustang and something that gets a decent MPG and can seat me, the wife and 2 kids comfortably. Any hookups?

Call van Hyundai in Carrollton. Ask for richard Lipsey. He runs that place, let him know Luis sent you.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      Call van Hyundai in Carrollton. Ask for richard Lipsey. He runs that place, let him know Luis sent you.
      x2, but don't ask for Mr. Lipsey, ask for Eddie Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
        Looking at a cheap replacement to the Mustang and something that gets a decent MPG and can seat me, the wife and 2 kids comfortably. Any hookups?
        wanna sell me the stang

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
          wanna sell me the stang
          Hit me up in PM's Jeremy

Comment

Why anyone would buy a NEW Hyundai is beyond me. It will be worth less than half as soon as you drive it off the lot. I would think getting one a year or two old would make much more sense. If you're going to buy one, at least the biggest hit has already been taken.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Why anyone would buy a NEW Hyundai is beyond me. It will be worth less than half as soon as you drive it off the lot. I would think getting one a year or two old would make much more sense. If you're going to buy one, at least the biggest hit has already been taken.

Sure, if you're talking a Elantra or one of the low end cars. I'd buy a brand new Genesis sedan in a heartbeat.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Sure, if you're talking a Elantra or one of the low end cars. I'd buy a brand new Genesis sedan in a heartbeat.
                one of the folks on my alley has the coupe and the another has the sedan. they look really nice! i like the 10yr 100k warranty as well.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

They still don't hold their value. If you're going to keep it long enough to run into the ground, sure, but I usually keep a car 2 years at the most. That would be a raping like I've never had before...

Don't get me wrong, some of their new models are great looking cars, I just don't think the resale has caught up to them yet.
                  Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

They still don't hold their value. If you're going to keep it long enough to run into the ground, sure, but I usually keep a car 2 years at the most. That would be a raping like I've never had before...

Don't get me wrong, some of their new models are great looking cars, I just don't think the resale has caught up to them yet.
                    The Genesis holds their value as well as any other new car does. I think you're stuck on the stereotype that Hyundai makes shitty cars. This isn't the same old Hyundai you're used to.

Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The Genesis holds their value as well as any other new car does. I think you're stuck on the stereotype that Hyundai makes shitty cars. This isn't the same old Hyundai you're used to.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...=1305646054244
                      Hmm, good to see that it's holding it's own. They have really done a good job to improve the design and quality of their cars.
                      Token Split Tail

Comment

They do take a good 25% hit the first year still and it's because most people don't think of them as building a quality product. Fact is though they are building great cars now, their build quality is on par with Toyota and Honda. The only thing lacking is dealer support, I can't think of any great Hyundai dealers.

I'm agreeing, buy a used one. Hell buy everything used unless you are leasing a Toyota with a 50%+ residual.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          They do take a good 25% hit the first year still and it's because most people don't think of them as building a quality product. Fact is though they are building great cars now, their build quality is on par with Toyota and Honda. The only thing lacking is dealer support, I can't think of any great Hyundai dealers.

I'm agreeing, buy a used one. Hell buy everything used unless you are leasing a Toyota with a 50%+ residual.
                          almost any car these days will take a 25% hit in the first year.

Comment

buddy of mine just bought a new 2011 2.0T coupe for around 21k out the door. damn nice car and it is pretty fun.

Comment

Sonata just ranked higher than the accord... the values are going to start holding better w/ the good rep that they have built recently

Comment

Working...
                              X