International Airline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Airline

Are there any other airlines besides AA that has alliances that fly globally?

Between my luggage being lost and the cluster fuck I am dealing with right now to change my flight to next week I am seriously considering finding a new airline to fly on. However, since I will be flying international quite a bit id like to have the same carrier if possible, for the sake of racking up points...
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Emirates is my favorite, by far.

1 Emirates
    2 Luthstansa
    3 KLM
    4 British Airways
    5 Quantas

Worst (again, these are global)
    1 DELTA!!!!
    2 Continental
    3 Air France
    4 American Airlines

Comment

BTW, I travel more than most and I don't limit myself to a specific airline just for imles or points.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck flying Delta this time because it was all I could get with only one stop to DFW from Dubai without a ridiculous layover on the specific dates I selected.

If given an option, I'll pay a lot more to use anything BUT Delta.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Emirates is my favorite, by far.

1 Emirates
        2 Luthstansa
        3 KLM
        4 British Airways
        5 Quantas

Worst (again, these are global)
        1 DELTA!!!!
        2 Continental
        3 Air France
        4 American Airlines

I have come to the conclusion that AA sucks. The same distance travel, BA serves much more than AA does. I mean shit, the Jet Airways flight I was on from Mumbai to Chennai gave away more free food and drinks than domestic AA does.

I have been on hold for 30 minutes and have been bounced between AA, BA, and Jet Airways all morning for the past 2 hours or so. I am livid to say the least. I have a flight that leaves in 6 hours or so and it still hasn't been changed....
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

BTW, I travel more than most and I don't limit myself to a specific airline just for imles or points.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck flying Delta this time because it was all I could get with only one stop to DFW from Dubai without a ridiculous layover on the specific dates I selected.

If given an option, I'll pay a lot more to use anything BUT Delta.
          I am completely different. I will take points with a long layover any day of the week than with no points at all. I am the person who is first in line to give his seat up for a voucher or miles too.

Comment

Almost posted this thread 2 days ago trying to figure out how to get from Cario to Moscow. Thanks for the info Dennis.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              I am completely different. I will take points with a long layover any day of the week than with no points at all. I am the person who is first in line to give his seat up for a voucher or miles too.
              LOL... then again, I get 100% reimbursement for my flights anyway.

Comment

LOL... then again, I get 100% reimbursement for my flights anyway.
                I am too, but I still like anything that is free..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Almost posted this thread 2 days ago trying to figure out how to get from Cario to Moscow. Thanks for the info Dennis.
                  I've never flown Egypt Air, but people that have, had nothing but praise about the service and the flight attendants.

Comment

I've never flown Egypt Air, but people that have, had nothing but praise about the service and the flight attendants.
                    Cathay Pacific in my opinion has the best staff in the air out of all the flights I have been on. It is that Asian hospitality I suppose. Plus the chicks are pretty hot on those flights. Not like the straggley 1980 look-a-likes you get on domestic AA flights.

Comment

That and Jordan Air looked like the most common carries after I did more reasearch than I expected to have to. Heard anything about them?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        That and Jordan Air looked like the most common carries after I did more reasearch than I expected to have to. Heard anything about them?
                        I flew Royal Jordanian from Baghdad to Amman and it was very comfortable with some good food. It was a short flight, though.

With airlines like Emirates, they double staff the long trip with nothing but hot, friendly attendants and very quality food. They also come by a lot with drinks... I mean A LOT!

My favorite flight is Dubai to Houston on Emirates.

Comment

My flights always ended up in Frankfurt to hit Dallas and vice versa, so since I had to fly cattle class I chose AA's 777. Flights were out of pocket too. I thought cattle class in the 777s was okay, the food was acceptable and I took sleeping pills to just get it over with - with a sign on my tray table to wake me for food!

To be honest though, flying back to the states could've been in a crate for all I cared. The comfort was more for going back and sleeping off the bummed out feeling.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Man, why does Delta suck so bad? It's like they're trying to turn business away.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I fly a lot as well, and I've flown many different airlines, but mostly in the Star Alliance.

For a US Domestic Carrier going overseas, I've been very happy with Continental in both Business and Economy Class. United Airlines is just OK. I've done Delta once and had a horrible experience.

I flew Lufthansa a few times and it is good, similar to a US Domestic Carrier. I've flown British Airways and wasn't overly impressed.

My favorite airlines are Singapore Airlines and Thai Airways. Service, food quality, and seating is second to none. All Nippon (ANA) and Qatar Airways is very good as well. I will be flying Asiana to Seoul in two weeks, and I've heard they are VERY good.

Comment

Working...
                              X