Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
    Blue Goose on Greenville Ave
    x2 I'm there at least two or three times a week after work.

Also Glorias patio off of the lake is pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      The hell is this? You guys better atleast make it out to ONE more. Just one. This week.
      I'm not sure if we will still have this week. Thankfully, the ex has agreed to change his visitation from Thursday-Monday morning back to Friday to Sunday, but it hasn't been finalized yet so we might still have this week. It's really a beating on the kids going mid-week and they hate going over there, so it's better for them. We'll be able to in July when he has them, but it's going to be a while before we can get back up there.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        I'm not sure if we will still have this week. Thankfully, the ex has agreed to change his visitation from Thursday-Monday morning back to Friday to Sunday, but it hasn't been finalized yet so we might still have this week. It's really a beating on the kids going mid-week and they hate going over there, so it's better for them. We'll be able to in July when he has them, but it's going to be a while before we can get back up there.

Once summer classes start I won't be out there for a few months. THIS Thursday though you guys need to make it!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Once summer classes start I won't be out there for a few months. THIS Thursday though you guys need to make it!
          We'll see what we can do.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I hope you're talking strictly patio, and not about their nasty ass margaritas or putrid food.
            Atmosphere only.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Atmosphere only.
              That I'll agree with. Tons of talent and scenery out that way. I just wish the food was edible, and the margaritas were halfway mediocre.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

FW Flying saucer, it's so awesome it needs a 2 story patio.

The only real "patio" I've enjoyed was at Fat Daddy's Fort Worth. It's patio isn't a main feature and people only congregate there to hang out for a little bit then head back inside. I like the idea at 8.0s but it gets way too crowded to really have a good time. For lunch it's awesome though.

The only place with a patio that I'd consider as a go to spot for me is the Chat Room on Magnolia. Cheap drinks, great people and it's the epitome of a dive bar. It's not so much a patio as it is a place to sit outside and drink though. There isn't any decor, no tiki torches and no wait staff. Just some picnic tables outside the front door.

Comment

I like Flips in Grapevine.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    I like Flips in Grapevine.
                    Nice scenery there, too. Same goes for the one on Western Center.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

obzeet's!
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        That I'll agree with. Tons of talent and scenery out that way. I just wish the food was edible, and the margaritas were halfway mediocre.
                        Yeah, they're margarita's arent that great and I've actually never eaten a meal there... but beer is beer, and beer is delicious.

And this patio is badass:

Comment

wow that is a nice patio.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                            x2 I'm there at least two or three times a week after work.

Also Glorias patio off of the lake is pretty nice.
                            Glorias is cool and I also like Primos.
                            sigpic

Comment

I like the patio at the Reatta.

Comment

I've been to Joe T's a handful of times (unfortunately), and I've never even seen the patio. Go figure!

Comment

Working...
                                X