i need drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 78X View Post
    to start working stat. just got out of a 3 hour root canal. fuck me, i are in pain. Need this hydrocodone to kick in now. anyone else had a root canal? fuuuuuuuck.
    Had one 2 weeks ago. Was in the chair for 1 hour and 45 min. Take two hydro's at a time. It works a lot better that way if you weigh over 200 lbs. Don't do it on an empty stomach though. I was having some bitchin headaches for about a week and a half straight.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they did the root canal correctly there shouldn't be any pain right? Don't they completely take out the nerve? I had one done when I was 18 and I don't remember any pain at all, I just remember relief from the pain I was in before the root canal. Maybe that's the drugs covering up what really happened though............

Comment

im sure the pain comes from the gum being sore , I also had one done had slight pain but nothing bad.

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they did the root canal correctly there shouldn't be any pain right? Don't they completely take out the nerve? I had one done when I was 18 and I don't remember any pain at all, I just remember relief from the pain I was in before the root canal. Maybe that's the drugs covering up what really happened though............
          Exactly, you shouldn't feel anything in the tooth after they are done. I was told to take tylenol after the novacaine wore off.

Comment

I didn't get shit when they did mine. Just took some aspirin. Then the thing started to absess with the temporary filling in it. Worst pain in my life.

I had to pop the filling out with a metal hook pick. The nasty shit that came flowing out. Felt great once the pressure was gone.

Man up take some aspirin and stop being a pussy.

Comment

Shiiiiiiit!! I had a root canal about 8 years ago. I think the pain before was worse than the pain after. I even remember eating a Chipotle Burrito and Chips w/ salsa that night. I even think I went back to work after it was done. Everyone thought I was crazy.

Comment

You expect someone who got prescription drugs just because they're uptight to man up over anything? Sounds like someone just wants to feel the highs. Soon after well see threads about how great oxy is, and then a harsh regression into a low life.

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                  They drill pretty deep sometimes. It can cause some good headache due to the swelling, especially on the upper teeth where the swelling can cause pressure on the sinus's. But you are right, no pain in the tooth itself.

Comment

A root canal isn't fun, but you'll live. Take some tylenol PM and sleep it off.
                    Originally posted by Vertnut
                    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Bullshit, if it hurts and they gave you a pill to relieve the pain, take the pill.

Bravado is way over-rated.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

this dude is a fucking pussy. He needs drugs for pain, drugs for anxiety....typical drug addict these days.

SUCK IT UP AND STOP BEING A PUSSY

Comment

I tell you like I tell my son. MAN UP SON! And he's just 8 and it works...LOL. but good luck with that. That shit does hurt.

Comment

Pussy

Comment

Working...
                            X