The greatness of the BB gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greatness of the BB gun

Just dusted off my old Crossman Pumpmaster from the 80's that I put thousands of rounds through when I was a kid. Took my 4 year old daughter out back to teach her to shoot. Well, it took her about 2 minutes to start picking "flowers" in the back yard which left me to my own devices.

I am either God's gift to Marksmanship, or it's just that easy and fun to shoot a BB gun. I killed a couple cans and used a cardboard box to fine-tune the sights.

I should have been a sniper.

Congratulations! You and your daughter are now on the domestic terrorist watchlist.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Congratulations! You and your daughter are now on the domestic terrorist watchlist.
      Well, as the government isn't run by Dr. Pepper cans, I think we're cool.

Comment

This is how i feel about my 10/22. You can shoot forever and its accurate as hell for what it is.

Comment

Yep, I know what you mean. My neighbor behind me just flagged me down to let me know my son and his buddies shot a hole in his window with the daisy BB Gun.

He told me when I was shooting my brand new crossman pellet gun. So I felt obligated to stop shooting my gun since he let me off the hook for the window that I offered to pay for. He is renting.

Comment

I shoot my pumpmaster in the backyard all the time. I like to put bottles on the edge of the recycling bin.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
              Yep, I know what you mean. My neighbor behind me just flagged me down to let me know my son and his buddies shot a hole in his window with the daisy BB Gun.

He told me when I was shooting my brand new crossman pellet gun. So I felt obligated to stop shooting my gun since he let me off the hook for the window that I offered to pay for. He is renting.
              When I was a kid, my dad bought me a nice crossman, and I shot it in the backyard a lot. One day I was shooting cans on the back wooden fence, and one pellet bounced back and lodged in the door trim next to my head. I never shot it again.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                When I was a kid, my dad bought me a nice crossman, and I shot it in the backyard a lot. One day I was shooting cans on the back wooden fence, and one pellet bounced back and lodged in the door trim next to my head. I never shot it again.
                This gun shoots the pellet through the privacy fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  Put on some safety glasses and quit being a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                    This gun shoots the pellet through the privacy fence.
                    So did mine, normally. I guess it hit a hard spot.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      Put on some safety glasses and quit being a pussy.
                      Yeah, cause it will lodge 1/4 into wood, I bet that would be great into the eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X