No announcement yet.

Finally not a hot teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There aren't a bunch of reasons that would justify a man killing his wife, but letting the wu-tang clan run a train on you while he's off in the war is definitely one of them.
    Last edited by clevelandkid; 05-19-2011, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Were the guys mondays?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Were the guys mondays?
        That's the rumor...however there might have been a Tuesday or Wednesday sprinkled in there for effect.
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          So you've seen her in person? Worse than the pictures?
          Eh, not cute but not as bad as the pictures make her out. I wouldn't try to pick he up at a bar, but she didn't have a bad body.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Combo breaker! Back to the hot teacher again...

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                Sad part is there is a serviceman and 3 children effected by this. Can't imagine what that guy is going through right now if he is deployed.
                Did y'all see this dipshit on the news? He called a press conference and announced that he's standing beside her, loves her, trusts her, doesn't mind sharing her with the Kennedale democratic party contingent. Says they will stay married. He's Army Spec-4 stationed at Polk in Louisiana.

Comment

Working...
                X