No announcement yet.

LBJ Freeway expansion brings new headaches for drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will still be bad I have noticed most of the time why their is traffic is because alot of people slow down to take a good look of a car thats either wrecked or brokedown on the side of the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by lonestarstang00 View Post
      It will still be bad I have noticed most of the time why their is traffic is because alot of people slow down to take a good look of a car thats either wrecked or brokedown on the side of the highway.
      Actually, what I have found is, people going over hills or during turns on the highway break. EVERY TIME! It happens daily. When people are going over a hill, they break at the crest and everyone has to break behind them or slow down. People think they have to slow down when the highway bends because I guess they think they can't maintain their lane.

Comment

Originally posted by lonestarstang00 View Post
        If I have to wait 30 minutes for a wreck you better believe I'm going to look as I go by!
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

All these expansions should've started 5-6 (ideal would've been 10) years ago when traffic started getting really bad. It's a losing battle at this point.

And HOV FTW! I pass that huge back up on NB 67/35E in the morning by using it. I just wished it went all the way to Irving.

Comment

We've got the NTE moving into my area.

I hear it's going to be a toll road when complete. Don't you think putting up with construction for 5 FUCKING YEARS is toll enough?!?

Comment

Working...
            X