Apartments/temp housing in Crowley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartments/temp housing in Crowley?

Needing to locate some temp housing while we house shop. Anyone know of a new (or newer) apartment complex around Crowley? Or, if any of you have or know of a nice rent house in Crowley, Fort Worth, or Benbrook that you want to rent starting in July, let me know. Probably in the 1000-1500 a month range.
    Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 05-15-2011, 08:34 PM.

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
    Needing to locate some temp housing while we house shop. Anyone know of a new (or newer) apartment complex around Crowley? Or, if any of you "highrollers" have a nice rent house in Crowley, Fort Worth, or Benbrook that you want to rent starting in July, let me know. Probably in the 1000-1500 a month range.
    Look outside crowley, its gone downhill in the last few years

Comment

Originally posted by franks View Post
      Look outside crowley, its gone downhill in the last few years
      Thanks for the tip. Right now just looking for something for a few months so we can see if we like the area. The houses we are looking at in Crowley are outside of town a bit. We want some land if we end up in the Crowley area. We are trying to decide on mid-cities (no land) or Crowley around to Benbrook area with land. Figured since Crowley is closer to where we need to be for work. We would try that area first and see if we like it.

Comment

Needing to locate some temp housing while we house shop. Anyone know of a new (or newer) apartment complex around Crowley? Or, if any of you have or know of a nice rent house in Crowley, Fort Worth, or Benbrook that you want to rent starting in July, let me know. Probably in the 1000-1500 a month range.
        Crowley is alright, but too damn busy to be able to keep up with itself. You end up finding rental places in older neighborhoods for the price range you're looking for and the kids in that town are just a little too bored and like to do the occassional keying/vandalizing, etc.

I moved to Burleson for that reason and it's been very nice and very quiet. I'm in the rent range you're looking for, and the options are a lot nicer in Burleson. Check out Benbrook, Mansfield, Burleson. You won't be disappointed.
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

On top of the fact that all the apts are government apts.

Comment

Originally posted by 90stang View Post
            In Crowley? I do NOT want that crap! Figured that if we went with a newer complex that would not be a major concern. Thought the government complexes would be the old, run down places. Guess Obama is "movin' em on up". lol

Comment

In Crowley? I do NOT want that crap! Figured that if we went with a newer complex that would not be a major concern. Thought the government complexes would be the old, run down places. Guess Obama is "movin' em on up". lol
              Yeah, he's right, most are gov.

Go farther toward burleson it's way nicer.

Like was mentioned earlier there is not much going on in Crowley so the "kids" are more likely to cause trouble

Comment

Wonder how long it would take to drive from Burleson to dowtown Fort Worth? I will likely be driving to West Loop 820 and Camp Bowie so that will be a long haul everyday. To many options...I hate this part of moving. Trying to figure out what/where from 350 miles away.

Comment

Wonder how long it would take to drive from Burleson to dowtown Fort Worth? I will likely be driving to West Loop 820 and Camp Bowie so that will be a long haul everyday. To many options...I hate this part of moving. Trying to figure out what/where from 350 miles away.
                  From Burleson to Harris Methodist downtown, in NO rush hour... 20 minute drive is all it is.

Comment

Originally posted by 90stang View Post
                    Not ALL of them are, but they all might as well be. Buncha hood rats running around those apartment complexes.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                      Not ALL of them are, but they all might as well be. Buncha hood rats running around those apartment complexes.
                      Notes taken....going to try to find either a rent house in an area that we used to live in back 2004-06. Or possibly look into apartments in the area of West Loop 820 and Team Ranch Road or Burleson. THANKS for all the info. If any of you see a house for rent around your area let me know.
                      Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 05-16-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Notes taken....going to try to find either a rent house in an area that we used to live in back 2004-06. Or possibly look into apartments in the area of West Loop 820 and Team Ranch Road or Burleson. THANKS for all the info. If any of you see a house for rent around your area let me know.
                        There's one for rent down my street in Burleson. Orr and Associates are the property managers there in Burleson. Ask for Randi Reams...she will also have other properties around the area you're searching.

Comment

Got temp housing set up out by West Loop 820 and I-30. Now we get to start narrowing down where to buy a house.

Anyone live in Lakeside? We drove the area and it seems pretty nice. We were out that way Saturday and probably 75% of the people were out working in the yard and almost everyone took time to wave. It was almost scary....lol

Comment

Working...
                          X