Graduated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduated.

Today I received a piece of paper that says I was dumb enough to spend four years of my life in Waco... But smart enough to graduate from Baylor.

I am pretty damn proud of myself, and kudos to the other folks on here who have graduated/are graduating this month.

That is all.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Hell yeah, dude! Congratulations.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Congrats! Good job
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Congrats brother! Whats next?

Comment

Congrats cracka

Comment

Congrats. Now go put it to good use.

Comment

Congrats. I've been out for 3 years now

Comment

Have a job lined-up?
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Congrats. Now, get the hell out of that place before it swallows you whole!

Comment

Congratulations!

I walked today too (BSME at UTA). Goodbye 'potential', hello 'unemployed'.

Comment

Congrats! I'll be in Austin next Friday for my youngest to walk out of McCombs. Biggest raise I've had in years. I have a room at El Arroyo's, and will be having 'rita's for brunch.

Comment

Does that mean I can start messaging you instead of Dr. Dave when I have a strange bump, swelling, or rashes in my mid region?
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            Congrats! I'll be in Austin next Friday for my youngest to walk out of McCombs. Biggest raise I've had in years. I have a room at El Arroyo's, and will be having 'rita's for brunch.
                            Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              Awesome!
                              Man, no shit. She's been interviewing for 2 weeks straight, with companies in Dallas, Austin, and Houston. It's looking pretty good for her, but it's really competitive out there. She has friends coming out with their education degree's that will continue to tend bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X