Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapture aside, here's an BIG reason to move to Australia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapture aside, here's an BIG reason to move to Australia...

Depictions of non-voluptuous women in their late 20s have been banned, including those in mainstream publications like Hustler. Not only that, but according to Fiona Patten of the Australian Sex Party, "It may be an unintended consequence of the Senator's actions but they are largely responsible for the sharp increase in breast size in Australian adult magazines of late."
    Most things that are illegal are illegal for a reason. Sometimes, though, some laws are wrong. Hilariously wrong, in fact.

...and people say that too much government control is a bad thing.

Not to mention the spill off of self esteem issues making the small breasted bunch easier to lay. brb, going to American Airlines website.

Comment

My old bar manager traveled the world back when he was in the navy. Said Australia was the best place he had ever been to as far as picking up some good looking females. I hear Sweden is great too, more females than males and they're some lookers. Big on the whole party scene as well.
      .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
        My old bar manager traveled the world back when he was in the navy. Said Australia was the best place he had ever been to as far as picking up some good looking females. I hear Sweden is great too, more females than males and they're some lookers. Big on the whole party scene as well.
        Your old bar manager wasn't kidding. American accent? It's go time! Also, they must keep the non-volutuous ones hidden away. I don't think I saw anything smaller than a C cup in two weeks.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
        X