No announcement yet.

would you pay $5k for this Cobra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think about resale... What is the next guy gunna think a few years down the road. I wouldn't buy it for any price. Too mNy miles. And orange paintjob??

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
      4k hell, that shit is only worth 2500 in my book with that many miles!
      If I was buying it to flip, I'd agree with you. If I was buying it as a driver and it was clean, I'd pay a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
        I wouldnt pay more then $3800 with that many miles & it doesnt look like its been babied either
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I actually know the guy who put it together before selling it to who probably owns it now.

The car was a very nice car. I have no idea how it has been treated since Tony owned it.

Comment

$5K isn't off the mark at all if the car is nice inside and out. Its hard to judge from a few pictures taken 20 feet away.

Comment

It's gonna need a motor soon. Keep that in mind.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

color change and 200k? I wouldn't pay more than 2k for it. To many unknowns. PLus color changes 9 times out of 10 aren't done right

Comment

"Looks nice" from the pics. I would take the time to go look at it, weigh the pros and cons.

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                    I actually know the guy who put it together before selling it to who probably owns it now.

The car was a very nice car. I have no idea how it has been treated since Tony owned it.
                    That was TonyG's old car? When did he sell it? I remember him having a black and a white one, but haven't talked to him in years.

The high mileage scares me, so I'll probably pass. I'm thinking more about getting a 60's Impala now. I'm so fickle.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                    X