would you pay $5k for this Cobra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you pay $5k for this Cobra?

For Sale 1996 Ford Mustang Cobra. Car drivetrain is all stock except for 4.10 gears in the rear. Custom paint, after market wheels and suspension, big brake upgrade w/ slotted and drilled rotors, manual 5 speed, full catback exhaust w/ flomaster mufflers(no CATS).

Has 200k on stock motor still runs strong with NO oil leaks. $5000.00.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

That is a lot of miles. I'd feel ok at $4k tops.

Comment

Yeah the mileage is kicking me in the nuts.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

4:10 gears? Thats normally done for drag racing isn't it? Didn't those have IRS rear?

If so...4:10 gears so its prolly been launched on slicks at some point+weak IRS= I'd be nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          4:10 gears? Thats normally done for drag racing isn't it? Didn't those have IRS rear?

If so...4:10 gears so its prolly been launched on slicks at some point+weak IRS= I'd be nervous.
          I thought IRS was 99+ only?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            I thought IRS was 99+ only?
            It was.

Comment

They're not IRS. Looks like it's been painted for a reason. I bet the interior is dogshit.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yep I just double checked and it was not IRS. Arent those DOHC 4.6's supposed to be pretty durable motors?

Comment

how far is it from you? i would check it out in person first before writing it off completely...

Comment

That isn't completely unreasonable. Depends on how good the paint job was and what the interior looks like. If it was a red car and they didn't do the jambs and under the hood when they painted it, I wouldn't get near it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      That is a lot of miles. I'd feel ok at $4k tops.
                      4k hell, that shit is only worth 2500 in my book with that many miles!
                      --carlos

sigpic

Comment

I would, depending on how clean it is inside and out, and under the hood.

Miles are pretty scary though. No reason they shouldn't last that long though as long as they're kept up and not had the piss beat outta them...
                        --Marcus

Comment

Lowball his ass!! 3000-3500

Comment

$3500 max

Comment

I like that color, but I would drive it and look at it in person. Check the panels.

Comment

Working...
                              X