RV or van hook up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RV or van hook up?

We are looking to rent a smaller RV or 12+ passenger van in early december and are having trouble finding one that would work. We found a few local places but they are all so damn expensive. They want like $800-1200 bucks just to rent one for a few days. The way i see it is that its just to get us to the ski place so spending that kinda money for 8 hours on the road isnt worth it.

We were going to pass on it but I thought I would see if the DFW board had any hook ups or ideas. PM me!

There's a couple of places in Haltom City/NRH that I always see vans for rent. One is off 121/820 intersection by the Yamaha dealership. I would stop and ask for you, but not planning to be over there for a few days.

Or I can rent you the detail van

Comment

If I'm not mistake, DOHCTOR's pops own's a rental/leasing company. PM him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
        There's a couple of places in Haltom City/NRH that I always see vans for rent. One is off 121/820 intersection by the Yamaha dealership. I would stop and ask for you, but not planning to be over there for a few days.

Or I can rent you the detail van
        Yeah, cause they could get 8-12 ppl in there between all that equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          Yeah, cause they could get 8-12 ppl in there between all that equipment.
          I never said it would be comfortable

Comment

awesome. thanks for the replies

Comment

try craigslist

Comment

Yeah i looked on craigslist a bunch... not to many for rent. So i emailed about 30 people with RV's for sale to see if they might be willing to rent. I figure if they arent selling them, might as well make some money.

Its a long shot but fuck it.

Comment

how many people are you trying to seat? Luggage too?

Comment

only got 5 total including a 2 year old. the 2 year old is our main concern cause sitting for 8 hours would suck. She will want to move around some. We may end up just taking our tahoe if we cant find anything but it would be tight.

Its more just to make the drive easier and more enjoyable but not worth another 800 bucks plus gas.

Comment

what days in december?

Comment

I just did a search and found mini-vans and expedition size cars for a weekly rate of $310.

Comment

Working...
                        X