**BIG birthday bash for Chili/Bcoop/Avinson and more! 5/21 8pm**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    I get it. I would kill any of you fuckers for messing with my old lady!
    She's got nice boobies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Besides, consider the source of who is usually saying shit like that, they are usually some of the most miserable bastards on the board. Haha.
      LMAO, here we go again.

BTW you should haul ass out here and grab INO with me! Im hungry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Then again words from a random stranger in a bar are one thing, and I'd like to *think* that I could dismiss them.
        Which is why I avoid bars. I'm not sure that I always can, especially if she hears it and her feelings are hurt. I can't stand a sloppy drunk, nails on a chalkboard.

Comment

Sometimes the people you are related to are the most toxic people in your life. They think that because they are related to you they can get away with whatever they want due to the blood relationship. I don't subscribe to that at all. Anyone who is like that needs to be removed from your life. I haven't spoken to my own mother in 17 years and have no intent to ever again.
          Again, I totally agree. I've been blessed with a family that is somewhat normal, my cousin had a bad stint with alcoholism, but other than stupid fights, he was never toxic. Well my Mom's side any way, my dad's family is here in SoCal, and I got ignored for both Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Maybe I'm the toxic family member?

Comment

She's got nice boobies!
            They make GREAT pillows!

Comment

LMAO, here we go again.

BTW you should haul ass out here and grab INO with me! Im hungry!
              Fuck you, INO is not worth 20 bucks. Whip out some of that baller Guido cash and I'm there.

Comment

Maybe I'm the toxic family member?
                Doubtful, you're a good dude. Outside of the homo tendencies of course!

Comment

Sometimes the people you are related to are the most toxic people in your life. They think that because they are related to you they can get away with whatever they want due to the blood relationship. I don't subscribe to that at all. Anyone who is like that needs to be removed from your life. I haven't spoken to my own mother in 17 years and have no intent to ever again.
                  Yeah. In her situation, it's a pattern of learned behavior. Her mother, from what I hear, is now a 30pack of stones a night. She hasn't always downed a 30 pack a night, but she has been a big time drunk for as long ad I've known her, and was that way her whole life.

Trust me Aaron - I have my doubts, too. I've heard it all too many times. She's never gone the rehab route though. I've seen somewhere that meth addicts have something like a 17% chance to get and stay clean. That, coupled with it being forced, the odds are stacked against her. But for his sake, I wish her nothing but the best. That's a shitty life to live. And me taking him away has pushed her further in to the hole. It becomes a vicious cycle, obviously someone like that isn't thinking clearly.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fuck you, INO is not worth 20 bucks. Whip out some of that baller Guido cash and I'm there.
                    $20?! How much of that shit do you eat?!

Comment

GE type deal in the works?

Comment

I got ignored for both Thanksgiving and Christmas.
                        Not cool at all bro. You're welcome anytime in our home for the holidays if you don't have somewhere to go. My wife makes a badass turkey! (She should, it's the only time of the year she actually cooks! lol)

Comment

Food + Gas and tolls from BFE to frisco

Comment

Not cool at all bro. You're welcome anytime in our home for the holidays if you don't have somewhere to go. My wife makes a badass turkey! (She should, it's the only time of the year she actually cooks! lol)
                            Well maybe if you would relinquish some room in the kitchen........

Comment

The food is only like 7 bucks, but then there is the gas from Wylie to Frisco and back and the 5 bucks in tolls each way!

Comment

Well maybe if you would relinquish some room in the kitchen........
                                Hahahahahahaha. Sorry Steve
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X