**BIG birthday bash for Chili/Bcoop/Avinson and more! 5/21 8pm**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    There *might* be three people on this board, that have enough money to even be considered as a potential partner by her. You are not one of those three people, and neither is anyone else posting in this thread. This is all purely hypothetical anyways, she's married.
    My Jewishness is finally paying off!!!

Comment

He liked it, too.
      Does he make a good power bottom?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        I don't know, is there? I was laughing at the though of ANYONE getting their teeth kicked in by someone from here.
        I guess I just read that slightly wrong.

One thing is for sure, if anyone is going to get their teeth kicked in, talking about someone's...

Wife
        Kids
        Siblings/family

is a sure fire way to make it happen.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Man, I haven't seen Christian in quite awhile. I guess I need to go to one of these bar GTG's to go catch up with him sometime.

Comment

One thing is for sure, if anyone is going to get their teeth kicked in, talking about someone's...

Wife
            Kids
            Siblings/family

I think you mean e*teeth.. lol.

Comment

Does he make a good power bottom?

He tried to fight it at first, offering up his sis in law(?) as a consolation prize. But once the crowd trickled out, and the lights went off, he was begging for more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Man, I haven't seen Christian in quite awhile. I guess I need to go to one of these bar GTG's to go catch up with him sometime.

You could have come out Thursday. Oh wait. You're a huge gaping vagina. I almost forgot.

Comment

There *might* be three people on this board, that have enough money to even be considered as a potential partner by her. You are not one of those three people, and neither is anyone else posting in this thread. This is all purely hypothetical anyways, she's married.
                  you just let her know that I make hundreds of dollars a week!

Comment

• Originally posted by jasone View Post
                    you just let her know that I make hundreds of dollars a week!
                    Shit, playa! That's Jerry Jone money!

Comment

Wife
                      Kids
                      Siblings/family

I guess. There seems to be some kind of post like that every couple months and NOTHING ever happens. Which is how it should be BTW. Who wants to go to jail for something some dumb fuck said online?

Comment

I guess. There seems to be some kind of post like that every couple months and NOTHING ever happens. Which is how it should be BTW. Who wants to go to jail for something some dumb fuck said online?
                        Jail isn't that bad. It's the fucking the court gives you afterwards that hurts. lol

Comment

Jail isn't that bad. It's the fucking the court gives you afterwards that hurts. lol
                          IDK, i just think its pretty irresponsible for someone with responsibilities such as kids etc..... to knowingly engage in behavior that could result in jail/prison/fines etc....

But play on playa!

Comment

• Glad to see it's bidness as usual.

Happy belated bday/divorces to everyone who partied.

Leah/Craig - was good to see you guys fri. Let me know if you guys do happy hour in Las Colinas again.

Comment

• who's the chick in the second picture, brunette, with her back to the camera, just above the date?

I got her number, but in my phone it's "brunette in black dress".

Anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                who's the chick in the second picture, brunette, with her back to the camera, just above the date?

I got her number, but in my phone it's "brunette in black dress".

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X