Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
    Fixed.
    yeah, between you, Leah, and Chelsie we had the cleavage!
    If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Fixed.
      Jen, I trust you and all, but I'm afraid that boobs are very subjective. I subjectively haven't appreciated yours.

Comment

• As much as I enjoyed staying home with my son, sounds like I missed a hell of a time.

Fwiw it's worth, Talisman is a big pussy. He hit me one time when he was drunk and as soon as I stood up, he ran and locked himself in the bathroom for an hour!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          Jen, I trust you and all, but I'm afraid that boobs are very subjective. I subjectively haven't appreciated yours.
          Both sets were nice, Jen's especially so. But yes you need to subjectively appreciate them yourself, in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            As much as I enjoyed staying home with my son, sounds like I missed a hell of a time.

Fwiw it's worth, Talisman is a big pussy. He hit me one time when he was drunk and as soon as I stood up, he ran and locked himself in the bathroom for an hour!
            I doubt he was afraid. Since he sits down to pee, he probably just got comfortable and fell asleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
              I doubt he was afraid. Since he sits down to pee, he probably just got comfortable and fell asleep.
              LOL, that was funny...
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Amazing time was had, thanks so much for making me feel welcome! Great to meet most of you I'd never met before...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  Amazing time was had, thanks so much for making me feel welcome! Great to meet most of you I'd never met before...
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    Forrest and Another Red Head had a retarded male child, and when he grew up, he looked just like you.
                    god damnit, that's funny shit right there!
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                      Both sets were nice, Jen's especially so. But yes you need to subjectively appreciate them yourself, in person.
                      Who owned the other set?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        Who owned the other set?
                        Gonna say her name is Chelsie, whoever was sitting with trailerparksuperstar. Well and Leah's of course! I wouldn't throw rocks at any of the ladies in our group. Plenty of leg humping potential.

Comment

Gonna say her name is Chelsie, whoever was sitting with trailerparksuperstar. Well and Leah's of course! I wouldn't throw rocks at any of the ladies in our group. Plenty of leg humping potential.
                          You are correct sir!

Comment

I know Leah behaves in public, but I keep meaning to ask Will how drunk I need to get Chelsie before she'll let hers out to play. She's always the DD when we go out. Lol

Comment

I know Leah behaves in public, but I keep meaning to ask Will how drunk I need to get Chelsie before she'll let hers out to play. She's always the DD when we go out. Lol
                              It doesn't take much, but then who's going to DD?

Next GTG we'll follow your lead and get a hotel room.

Comment

• Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
                                It doesn't take much, but then who's going to DD?

Next GTG we'll follow your lead and get a hotel room.
                                Heh, the reception will be a blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X