**BIG birthday bash for Chili/Bcoop/Avinson and more! 5/21 8pm**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
    I LIVE IN UTAH. You wanna hop on a plane to Vegas cmon with it big baller.

Your just as much as an e warrior as the rest of us you albino gary coleman lookin ass.
    Did he not ask you to back it up, back when you still lived here at your parent's house?

And you were the one saying you were coming to the party, while you were in town.

Comment

I LIVE IN UTAH. You wanna hop on a plane to Vegas cmon with it big baller.

Your just as much as an e warrior as the rest of us you albino gary coleman lookin ass.
      Oh come the fuck on. This goes back years, long before you ran your pussy ass away to Utah. And you damn well know it.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Just last week you told me let's get together for lunch. And I'm still willing. Nothing has changed, as far as I'm concerned. But Steve, you can't seem to differentiate between called on bullshit, and hate, dislike, etc. I call out even the best of my friends when it's necessary. It's part of what friends do, you know. Giving each other a reality check when a situation calls for it. I appreciate my friends for doing so, and I'm sure they appreciate it when I do as well, or we wouldn't be friends.

As for this little go round, all I said was "Do you really want to go down that road?" when you made a passive aggressive comment. You didn't like it, and escalated it.
        Fair enough.

side note - Btw, I don't get this whole passive aggressive thing or understand the problem with it if thats was in fact what I was/or am doing. It's just the way I talk, my humor/sarcasm. I don't see how it's more harmful than the direct full blast stuff you and Eric do everyday to people every day. Not being a smart ass here, I really don't get it.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I've gone so far as to give him my address, on multiple occasions. He hasn't shown a single time. It's well documented on the other board.
        Understandable. But anyone who shows up at a bar, or at someone's house looking to settle something is downright stupid. At a bar you'll get your ass kicked by a bunch of people and showing up to someone's house is just asking to get shot, we are in Texas after all. lol.

Comment

• This will go on forever because all I have to do is make a comment about strippers and you get all bent out of shape.

Comment

• anyone going out for beers and basketball this eve?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              anyone going out for beers and basketball this eve?

god bless.
              I could have my arm twisted... can I RyanB you my tab at the end of the night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                we can invite sean, and since he is a redhead we can all beat him up and pretend its bob.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

we can invite sean, and since he is a redhead we can all beat him up and pretend its bob.

god bless.
                  Why would we ruin a perfectly good evening by inviting a ginger?

Comment

god bless.
                    I like this idea, a practice run if you will. Have him wear a Bully Dog T shirt.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

god bless.
                      I think the kiddos are with their mom tonight, in which event I'd be down for the game. As for beers, after Saturday night, I've had my fill for quite some time. lol

Comment

god bless.
                        I drank more Saturday night than I have in the last year. Not thats saying much, I had two Ritas and three Coronas! Pretty pathetic eh? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          He's a tab walker to? Nice.

It's pint night at the Saucer. I'll drink my $9 worth of beer and jet.

Comment

This will go on forever because all I have to do is make a comment about strippers and you get all bent out of shape.
                            You know damn well what you said was far above a stripper comment. You're just trying to paint yourself to not be the bad guy. Keep on keeping on, pussy. We will always know you don't have the nuts to back it up, or you would have done so at least once out of the many chances you've had. What are you afraid of? I'm a little guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              What are you afraid of? I'm a little guy.
                              Passive aggressive asshole!

I'm kidding!

Comment

• Maybe he should bring some ankle and shin guards.

Comment

Working...
                                X