X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    They make GREAT pillows!
    That's a fact.

For the record: I'm not completely certain why everyone wants to act like Steve won't kick the shit out of someone. Not only that, but he is a whiz with my taxes!

I mean there are thousands of people on this board who get quiet as a church mouse after they've run their mouth on the board. Yet there are very few people on the board who will say to your face exactly what they typed on the board.

At some point, you have to decide what's worth fighting for.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Trust me Aaron - I have my doubts, too. I've heard it all too many times. She's never gone the rehab route though. I've seen somewhere that meth addicts have something like a 17% chance to get and stay clean. That, coupled with it being forced, the odds are stacked against her. But for his sake, I wish her nothing but the best. That's a shitty life to live. And me taking him away has pushed her further in to the hole. It becomes a vicious cycle, obviously someone like that isn't thinking clearly.
      I've heard the same statistics, and what I don't get is that I've tried it a time or too (highschool), totally loved the high, but even then it wasn't worth risking a shitty life to get more. Perhaps my saving grace was that the comedown was so absolutely horrendous that I realized how serious the stuff was.

In a perfect world she'll come clean, and become a contributing person in his life. In a dream world she will grow well beyond all of it and become an integral part of his life. If you hold your breath make sure it's after a huge hit from a crack pipe. (unfortunately)

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
        That's a fact.

For the record: I'm not completely certain why everyone wants to act like Steve won't kick the shit out of someone. Not only that, but he is a whiz with my taxes!

I mean there are thousands of people on this board who get quiet as a church mouse after they've run their mouth on the board. Yet there are very few people on the board who will say to your face exactly what they typed on the board.

You have a small dick! Lets meet at in n out to fight about it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          I've heard the same statistics, and what I don't get is that I've tried it a time or too (highschool), totally loved the high, but even then it wasn't worth risking a shitty life to get more. Perhaps my saving grace was that the comedown was so absolutely horrendous that I realized how serious the stuff was.

In a perfect world she'll come clean, and become a contributing person in his life. In a dream world she will grow well beyond all of it and become an integral part of his life. If you hold your breath make sure it's after a huge hit from a crack pipe. (unfortunately)
          I smoked the fuck out of some weed in my HS days but i was always scared to try that shit. Saw people around me get sucked into it and here 8 years since i graduated and they're still fucking losers.

Comment

He's going to 3 finger death punch you.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Well maybe if you would relinquish some room in the kitchen........
              My wife couldn't find the kitchen with a map. lol. It's all good, I knew I was getting a career woman when I married her.

I actually like cooking, I really enjoy cooking for the family. I'm a wannabe chef for sure. I watch the Food Network for new recipes all the time and new cooking techniques. I need a new grill and would like something other than some cheap POS from Home Depot that will last longer than a couple of years unlike my last one. I can do the basics like hot dogs, burgers, steaks, but I'd like to learn more, like how to use a smoker. Or fajitas, I LOVE me some, but can't ever seem to get the meat right.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                That's a fact.

I know he will show. I'm just not scared of an ass whipping if that's what it came to. My one and only time meeting him in person was at Jared's, and I wasn't about to start shit there. Nor did I have a reason to, he was talkative, nice, etc. Fuck, you were there!
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  can he practice on you first?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Not cool at all bro. You're welcome anytime in our home for the holidays if you don't have somewhere to go. My wife makes a badass turkey! (She should, it's the only time of the year she actually cooks! lol)
                    I 'preciate it, but my mom's side is in Frisco and Plano, so if I'm ever in Texas for either holiday without somwhere to go, I've royally fucked up. Dad's side is here in SoCal so I thought it would be cool to reach out and reconnect, but they weren't having it. I'm not gonna love someone that doesn't love me.

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    The food is only like 7 bucks, but then there is the gas from Wylie to Frisco and back and the 5 bucks in tolls each way!
                    I know, but I had to fuel the persona that is Steve.

Comment

My wife couldn't find the kitchen with a map. lol. It's all good, I knew I was getting a career woman when I married her.

I actually like cooking, I really enjoy cooking for the family. I'm a wannabe chef for sure. I watch the Food Network for new recipes all the time and new cooking techniques. I need a new grill and would like something other than some cheap POS from Home Depot that will last longer than a couple of years unlike my last one. I can do the basics like hot dogs, burgers, steaks, but I'd like to learn more, like how to use a smoker. Or fajitas, I LOVE me some, but can't ever seem to get the meat right.

Crank that fucker up high and cook about 3 mins per side if it's beef fajitas. It's on the rare side, but IMO perfect.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Brent made some meat @ one of Jared's parties i went to. It was fucking delicious. Whatever he does, you need to learn...... then invite me over for dinner frequently to critique!

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Fuck that. Not even I want to be in a fight inbetween those two wannabe Rambo mothfuckers. One of them has a SWAT car, the other carries around a mini bazooka in case a bear jumps out on Central Expressway.

Comment

Fuck that. Not even I want to be in a fight inbetween those two wannabe Rambo mothfuckers. One of them has a SWAT car, the other carries around a mini bazooka in case a bear jumps out on Central Expressway.

Comment

If you can fit it all in your mouth, I'll buy your #1! It's not gay if it's to prove a point.

Originally posted by Bcoop
                              I know he will show. I'm just not scared of an ass whipping if that's what it came to. My one and only time meeting him in person was at Jared's, and I wasn't about to start shit there. Nor did I have a reason to, he was talkative, nice, etc. Fuck, you were there!
                              That's my point. Steve is a good dude. You guys want to give each other shit on the internet? Go for it. You're grown men, and I'm obviously not one to profess pacifism. Just make sure that if you fight someone, you don't end up getting your ass beat because of a long term discussion that basically boils down to "he's a poopy head online". Talking shit about wives, mothers, children, etc is far different from giving someone shit on the ol' interwebs.

Comment

You must be talkin' about me, my car is so fly, I have to swat the bitches awat at every stoplight.

Comment

Working...
                                X