**BIG birthday bash for Chili/Bcoop/Avinson and more! 5/21 8pm**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    You're right i don't have kids. I have however been with my girlfriend for 7 years next month, and if anyone on here called her a whore or whatever he called your wife/ex wife, i would blow it off. I have too much to lose to blow it over such petty shit. If someone threatened her with violence, that's a different story. When we do have kids i guarantee they would NEVER end up with CPS in foster care because i couldn't control myself and went to jail because someone online said some rude shit.
    Lol. Kids won't go to CPS or foster care over a fight. It's cool. You don't have to agree. Maybe Because I've been to jail, though well over a decade ago, it's just not a big deal to me.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
      I was in great shape at that point I'll have you know.
      I meant as in your chest to whiteboys titties.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Agreed 100%. It's a primal instinct thing. Nothing will send me into a rage quicker than making a serious threat against my wife or especially my little girl. I'm a very laid back guy most of the time, but there is a side of me you don't want to deal with and by crossing that line you quickly find about it.
        I thought the line you don't want to cross is the space between you and the Arby's drive through line?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Lol. Kids won't go to CPS or foster care over a fight. It's cool. You don't have to agree. Maybe Because I've been to jail, though well over a decade ago, it's just not a big deal to me.
          Really? If you go to jail, what happens to your kids? Your willingness to accept going to jail isn't setting a good example for your son. Hope you don't act that way in front of him.

Comment

That sucks man.....
            It's really not that bad. He knows who loves him, keeps him safe, etc. He has forced me to have difficult conversations as times, but I had built up in my head to be far worse than it actually turned out to be. You just don't want to have to tell your kid where she is, why she's not around, or that she's a meth head. He's pretty intelligent though, and pretty resilient. Doesn't seem to bother him too bad. It would be far worse if he did not have a mother figure though. Luckily she's been in his life since he was 4, so that makes it a lot easier.

Don't get me wrong. I have never once badmouthed her in front of him. And I've always made it clear that she loves him, she just needs to work on her so she can be a better mom. So that has made it a lot less painful for him too.

Comment

I think you know the answer to that... Lol. My feelings would be different if she had ever acted as any kind of mom. She hasn't seen him in 2 years, and that was for a 6 month stint or so, and had gone 18 months without seeing him prior to that. Kenny's mom will always be H. His birth mother to this point, is nothing more than an egg donor.

I will say, she is doing a 6 month stint in rehab. And though her only choice was jail or rehab, good for her. If she can make a change, get the help she needs, and take a proactive role in his life then more power to her. He does care about her to an extent, but he calls her by her name, and never called her momma. He knows who he can rely on, and it's not her. But if she can get, and stay clean, I will fully support any relationship Kenny is comfortable with.
              Yeah, I guess I did know the answer, but you kinda made a blanket statement. Wife's and mother's that even act half the role are worth defending, those that only hold the title are not.

I truly hope that she gets clean for her own sake, and I'm glad that you're atleast open to fostering that relationship so long as she is able to be a good role model. The sad statistic is, that you have want to get help for it to remotely have a chance. The fact that it was rehab or jail tells me that she took the lesser of the two evils, and she'll be back on drugs as soon as she gets out.

Comment

You're right i don't have kids. I have however been with my girlfriend for 7 years next month, and if anyone on here called her a whore or whatever he called your wife/ex wife, i would blow it off. I have too much to lose to blow it over such petty shit. If someone threatened her with violence, that's a different story. When we do have kids i guarantee they would NEVER end up with CPS in foster care because i couldn't control myself and went to jail because someone online said some rude shit.
                I completely agree with what you are saying, over board shit, it's dumb to take it to that level. But I have my limits what I will deal with, Adam told you about it today. My BS threshold in person is very short when my space is being invaded.

It's a big reason I stay away from the bar GTG's here. There is alot of aggressive characters on this board, I rather than not tempt fate by being around it and something possibly happening with someone pumped up on liquid courage bringing board nonsense into real scenario.

Comment

It's really not that bad. He knows who loves him, keeps him safe, etc. He has forced me to have difficult conversations as times, but I had built up in my head to be far worse than it actually turned out to be. You just don't want to have to tell your kid where she is, why she's not around, or that she's a meth head. He's pretty intelligent though, and pretty resilient. Doesn't seem to bother him too bad. It would be far worse if he did not have a mother figure though. Luckily she's been in his life since he was 4, so that makes it a lot easier.

Don't get me wrong. I have never once badmouthed her in front of him. And I've always made it clear that she loves him, she just needs to work on her so she can be a better mom. So that has made it a lot less painful for him too.
                  My dad was a case of beer a night kind of drunk when i was a kid. Didn't really want to be a dad. Parents were divorced and he always bailed on our weekends with him. Had a lot of the same talks with my mom. Now, he quit drinking 10 years ago and got his shit straight and we are SUPER close. Hopefully his mom get her act together.

Comment

I thought the line you don't want to cross is the space between you and the Arby's drive through line?
                    Says the fatty who keeps downing INO #1's like they aren't going to make them anymore..

Comment

Really? If you go to jail, what happens to your kids? Your willingness to accept going to jail isn't setting a good example for your son. Hope you don't act that way in front of him.
                      Uh, they would go to my soon to be ex wife? It's not like I drag them around to fight. Besides, id be out in a matter of a couple hours, and you dont do any real time over fighting anyways. A fine, some probation, thats about it. Maybe I worded that badly. I'm not willing to go to jail, per se. Especially over things like theft, drugs, etc. But jail is a consequence I'm willing to accept to protect my family, defend their honor, etc. Maybe that makes more sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I completely agree with what you are saying, over board shit, it's dumb to take it to that level. But I have my limits what I will deal with, Adam told you about it today. My BS threshold in person is very short when my space is being invaded.

It's a big reason I stay away from the bar GTG's here. There is alot of aggressive characters on this board, I rather than not tempt fate by being around it and something possibly happening with someone pumped up on liquid courage bringing board nonsense into real scenario.
                        I get what Brent is saying, and i agree to an extent. Just don't think Stunter bob calling my wife a whore would be worth going to jail for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          Yeah, I guess I did know the answer, but you kinda made a blanket statement. Wife's and mother's that even act half the role are worth defending, those that only hold the title are not.

I truly hope that she gets clean for her own sake, and I'm glad that you're atleast open to fostering that relationship so long as she is able to be a good role model. The sad statistic is, that you have want to get help for it to remotely have a chance. The fact that it was rehab or jail tells me that she took the lesser of the two evils, and she'll be back on drugs as soon as she gets out.
                          Sometimes the people you are related to are the most toxic people in your life. They think that because they are related to you they can get away with whatever they want due to the blood relationship. I don't subscribe to that at all. Anyone who is like that needs to be removed from your life. I haven't spoken to my own mother in 17 years and have no intent to ever again.

Comment

Uh, they would go to my soon to be ex wife? It's not like I drag them around to fight. Besides, id be out in a matter of a couple hours, and you dont do any real time over fighting anyways. A fine, some probation, thats about it. Maybe I worded that badly. I'm not willing to go to jail, per se. Especially over things like theft, drugs, etc. But jail is a consequence I'm willing to accept to protect my family, defend their honor, etc. Maybe that makes more sense.
                            I get it. I would kill any of you fuckers for messing with my old lady!

Comment

It does completely, but as someone that's never been, I'd like to keep that track record. I'd love to say that I'm level-headed enough to walk away, and completely sober I always will, but throw a few drinks back and that could change.

Then again words from a random stranger in a bar are one thing, and I'd like to *think* that I could dismiss them.

Comment

I get what Brent is saying, and i agree to an extent. Just don't think Stunter bob calling my wife a whore would be worth going to jail for.
                                Of course not. Anytime you log on this site, nothing here can be taken seriously, no matter how over the top it may seem. That's all these guys here do, search for buttons to push and hope for a meltdown.

Besides, consider the source of who is usually saying shit like that, they are usually some of the most miserable bastards on the board. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X