**BIG birthday bash for Chili/Bcoop/Avinson and more! 5/21 8pm**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    You're a member too. I want my hot wings you promised or you're getting one.
    like I said in the Mavs thread. You two ladies kiss and make up at the NBA finals gtg and the first batch of wings is on me!
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Would be funny as hell to watch, and even fun to participate in. I've been tempted to get out there myself, but usually don't have time to go change first. I haven't played DODGEBALL (stupid auto correct keeps capping) since I was in grade school.
      At the end of everyone of the kids classes, we play a couple of games of dodgeball before we break class the kids versus us coaches. We use those cheap grocery store plastic balls that never fly straight no matter how hard you throw them. Good times.

Comment

At the end of everyone of the kids classes, we play a couple of games of dodgeball before we break class the kids versus us coaches. We use those cheap grocery store plastic balls that never fly straight no matter how hard you throw them. Good times.
        You even pick on kids!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          You even pick on kids!
          Equal opportunity bully!

Comment

Do they have trouble throwing after the armbars?

Comment

FWIW I camechest to titties with Whiteboy at Sonic many years ago, for some posts over in Canada. To be honest I can't even remember what he said, but looking back it was absolutely immature to allow it get to me to that point.

Makes me think of Roadhouse.

bouncer: "He called my momma a whore!"

cooler: "Well, is she?"
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                I was in great shape at that point I'll have you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  We talking about Stunted mental development Bob?

I don't. Im not bent out of shape lol you tell people to fuck off on here WAY more than i do. In fact, I literally laughed when i read your post. It was directed at you, and anyone else who would risk jail time for something some dumb fuck says on a forum.
                  Yes to the first. Stuttering Boob.

I tell everyone to fuck off. Just in my nature. Customers, friends, family... It's not always inflammatory, or intended to be inflammatory. I take it you don't have a wife or kids. I really don't give a damn what you think about it (not inflammatory), I'll defend my family at all costs, even jail or death as a consequence. There's a switch that goes off when you have a kid. If you ever do, you'll get it. I'd be willing to bet even Steve agrees with me on this. And if you're a man, by proxy, you will do the same for their mother. Even if you're divorced and even more so when things are amicable.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I tell everyone to fuck off. Just in my nature. Customers, friends, family... It's not always inflammatory, or intended to be inflammatory. I take it you don't have a wife or kids. I really don't give a damn what you think about it (not inflammatory), I'll defend my family at all costs, even jail or death as a consequence. There's a switch that goes off when you have a kid. If you ever do, you'll get it. I'd be willing to bet even Steve agrees with me on this. And if you're a man, by proxy, you will do the same for their mother. Even if you're divorced and even more so when things are amicable.
                    I totally agree, though for sake of conversation (like this thread hasn't derailed long ago), what if someone were to talk shit about Kenny's mom? I'm not trying to start anything, I'm genuinely curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Do they have trouble throwing after the armbars?
                      No. They are ninjas in training. We have some 12 year olds that would easily slap around the wannabe e*warriors around here!

Comment

You're right i don't have kids. I have however been with my girlfriend for 7 years next month, and if anyone on here called her a whore or whatever he called your wife/ex wife, i would blow it off. I have too much to lose to blow it over such petty shit. If someone threatened her with violence, that's a different story. When we do have kids i guarantee they would NEVER end up with CPS in foster care because i couldn't control myself and went to jail because someone online said some rude shit.

Comment

No. They are ninjas in training. We have some 12 year olds that would easily slap around the wannabe e*warriors around here!
                          *paging Donnie!

Comment

I totally agree, though for sake of conversation (like this thread hasn't derailed long ago), what if someone were to talk shit about Kenny's mom? I'm not trying to start anything, I'm genuinely curious.
                            I think you know the answer to that... Lol. My feelings would be different if she had ever acted as any kind of mom. She hasn't seen him in 2 years, and that was for a 6 month stint or so, and had gone 18 months without seeing him prior to that. Kenny's mom will always be H. His birth mother to this point, is nothing more than an egg donor.

I will say, she is doing a 6 month stint in rehab. And though her only choice was jail or rehab, good for her. If she can make a change, get the help she needs, and take a proactive role in his life then more power to her. He does care about her to an extent, but he calls her by her name, and never called her momma. He knows who he can rely on, and it's not her. But if she can get, and stay clean, I will fully support any relationship Kenny is comfortable with.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think you know the answer to that... Lol. My feelings would be different if she had ever acted as any kind of mom. She hasn't seen him in 2 years, and that was for a 6 month stint or so, and had gone 18 months without seeing him prior to that. Kenny's mom will always be H. His birth mother to this point, is nothing more than an egg donor.

I will say, she is doing a 6 month stint in rehab. And though her only choice was jail or rehab, good for her. If she can make a change, get the help she needs, and take a proactive role in his life then more power to her. He does care about her to an extent, but he calls her by her name, and never called her momma. He knows who he can rely on, and it's not her. But if she can get, and stay clean, I will fully support any relationship Kenny is comfortable with.
                              That sucks man.....

Comment

Agreed 100%. It's a primal instinct thing. Nothing will send me into a rage quicker than making a serious threat against my wife or especially my little girl. I'm a very laid back guy most of the time, but there is a side of me you don't want to deal with and by crossing that line you quickly find about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X